"You look so hot when you're being forceful like that," she said in a low husky voice, sending a shiver down my back. My face blushed bright red. Lisa kept staring at my face with a mischievous grin.

After I snapped out of my paralyzing shock, I started pushing her away by the shoulders, but Lisa kept me locked in her strong arms. Her hand already snaked inside my short skirt from below and squeezed my back cheek lustfully. Anger rushed through my pulse. My jaw started throbbing and itching.

"If you don't stop doing that, I'm going to kill you, Lisa," I said through my clenched teeth. Lisa pretended to gasp in a mocking surprise.

"Oh my, is my lovely girlfriend planning on her first murder already?" she said and clicked her tongue as if she was giving a child some discipline.

"Please, Lisa, I beg you," I turned to say. "Just leave me alone. I won't cause any trouble, I promise."

"How can I trust that?"

"I will prove it to you that I'm stronger than it," I said.

Lisa narrowed her eyes as she considered my words. Then slowly, she let go of me.

"Alright, if you say so, I'll let you see for yourself. But words of advice," she said and put her hand under my chin, pulling my face closer to hers. I stared at her beautiful brown eyes, noticing a slight trace of greenish blue around her irises. Lisa leaned forward and whispered into my ear.

"Be careful," she said. Her cold breath brushed against my cheek, causing goosebumps on my arms. I gulped dryly as I stood like a statue. Lisa gave me a small smile and then she just took off in one big blur. I jumped up with a gasp again.

It took me a while to get to Joy and Jisoo by the grand entrance.

"Something wicked coming this way," Joy spoke into Jisoo's ear, her playful eyes gazing at me. She looked like she was expecting to see a pair of red horns on my head or something.

"Good morning," I murmured to them.

"Are you feeling alright?" Jisoo asked me.

"Y-yes," I spoke nervously back. "I'm alright."

"Are you sure? Because you look like you just had a quickie with Lisa behind that tree," Joy asked.

"No!" I burst in protest. "We didn't do anything!"

"Then why did you and her walk together then?" She pointed out.

"Because we have the same school gate, duh?" I reminded her.

"Oh come on, Chaeng! Every girl in this school would sink to the ground every time she walks by!" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo please, don't start," I said and scooted past them, ignoring their giggles. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Joy and Jisoo giving each other a knowing grin.

Then I was shell-shocked by the unthinkable chaos that seemed to hang in the air around me. All voices jumbled together with the luscious scents floated through the atmosphere. It was even worse than in the hospital.

The first period, we had Cultural Anthropology class. Madam DuDu (actually her name is Deborah Doyle, but we like DuDu better), our professor was talking something about the origin of high heels.

"Does anybody know why heels were invented?" She said to the class. I had to concentrate like mad just to keep myself at the desk. Some girls raised their hands.

"Nayeon," Madam DuDu said.

"They were invented to keep women from running away from their husbands," she said loudly. The class burst into laughter.