Chapter 3

Kiyotaka POV

  The news that All Might had come to teach at UA had shocked the whole country. The media uproar went on for several days. For two days, the reporters had been waiting at the entrance of UA trying to find out more about what All Might was like teaching.

  The moment I reached the entrance of school, I spotted many reporters outside UA. They seemed to be questioning students and teachers alike about All Might. I also sensed Shigaraki's presence nearby. Looks like he's going to create some chaos soon. What a pain... Since I hate attention, I willed myself to weaken my presence and walked through the entrance.

  When I entered the classroom, I was the earliest. I guess that the others aren't able to enter the school due to the reporters out there... after more than half an hour of waiting, my classmates started streaming into class.

  "Now, on to homeroom business... Sorry about the sudden announcement, but today..." Aizawa paused, which create tension. "You'll pick a class president."

  "Such a normal school-like thing!!" My classmates looked surprised. All of a sudden, the class broke into chaos with everyone aside from me trying to appeal for class president.

  "Quiet down everyone!!" Iida yelled loudly to get everyone's attention. Looks like he is the one who wanted to be the class pres the most... "Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility! But ambition does not equate to ability!! This sacred office demands the trust of its constituents...! If this is to be a democracy, then I put forward the motion... That our true leader must be chosen by election!!"

  "This is just a classroom!! Not Congress!!" Most of my classmates sweat dropped.

  "But Iida, we haven't known each other long enough to build any trust." Asui said.

  "And everyone'll vote for themselves!" Kirishima continued over Asui's speech.

  "That's precisely why anyone who earn the most votes... will be best suited for the job!" Iida explained before looking to Aizawa for his reply.

  "Just do it quick." Aizawa replied as he got into his sleeping bag.

  *sigh* Looks like everyone is going to either vote for themselves or their friends. From what I have seen, they all just wants to be class president themselves. Who should I vote... nevermind, I've got my answer. With that, I wrote my answer down.

  A few minutes later, the results were shown, which showed everyone's vote. The one with the most votes was Midoriya with 3 of them, while the vice-president was Yaoyorozu with 2 votes.

  "What the! Who the hell voted for that shitty Deku?!" Bakugo exclaimed. At the corner of my eye, I saw Uraraka turned away and whistled.

  "Zero votes... I thought as much!! This is the harsh reality of this sacred office..!" Iida said in frustration and disappointment.

  "By the way..." Kirishima said, looking at the votes. "Who voted for... nobody?" Everybody looked at the board in shock, and started murmuring. After a moment of silence, Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag and announced,

  "Fine. So your president's Midoriya and your vice president's Yaoyorozu." People started talking excitedly about how they were suited for the job. I looked towards Iida who was still looking disappointed.

  As we were released for break, Midoriya tried asking me if I wanted to join them, which I rejected. I brought out the bento which I had prepared in the morning and search the school for a quiet place to eat. After 5 minutes of searching, I finally found a garden which was empty. I sat down on a bench and started eating my food.