Chapter 2

Kiyotaka POV

I arrived early at school and went to my class- Class 1-A. I was the earliest to reach, so I looked out the window. (In this FF, I made Mineta sit at the front of the class, and Kiyo at the protagonist seat, which was Momo's original place in the anime. Momo will be in Mineta's original seat which is in front of him.) A few minutes later, two students started arguing.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to UA before us as well as the craftmen who made the desk." A tall bespectacled male said.

"Like I care. What middle school are you from, you extra?" A blonde delinquent looking male retorted.

"I am from Somei private academy. My name is Tenya Iida." The male said while doing weird hand gestures.

"Somei? A stuck-up elitist then? I should blow you up to bits."

"You're awful. Do you really want to be a hero?" Iida said.

He then turned towards the door where a green haired student was standing. Iida went to greet him. They were pretty noisy. A moment later, another girl joined their conversation. While they were talking, a man in a sleeping bag appeared behind them, which they noticed a minute later and screamed in surprise.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you." He said in a bored tone. Pro Hero Eraser Head, quirk erase, able to erase quirks until he blinks. I analyzed him. He looked like a worn put man and talked like he was very unmotivated.

"Get changed into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds. Quickly now."

Everyone then quickly changed into their gym clothes and arrived at where we are supposed to assemble at.

"Now I will take a test of your quirks." Aizawa said, but he looked at me for a moment.

"A test of our quirks?" Mumbles can be heard. "What about our entrance ceremony and guidance session?"

"No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes." Aizawa said sternly. He was kind of right though, since entrance ceremony will be boring in my opinion, and I bet that most students will fall asleep.

"UA is known as 'freestyle' educational system. That applies to us teachers as well. You guys will be doing soft ball throwing, standing long jump, endurance running, grip strength, side to side stepping, upper body training, seated toe touch. You can use your quirks in these gym tests. This country still insists on the prohibition of quirks when calculating averages of those records. It's not rational. The department of education is just procrastinating." Aizawa explained. "Bakugo. How far could you throw in middle school?"

"Sixty-seven meters." He said.

"Great. Now try it with your quirks. Do whatever you need to. Just do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you got."

"SHI-NEEE!!!" Bakugo yelled out as he entered the circle and threw the ball with all his might and combining it with his explosion.

"It's important to know our limits. That's the first rational step to figuring what kind of heroes you want to be." He said as he showed us Bakugo's result.

"705 meters? Seriously?"

"Whoa this is awesome."

"So we can use our quirks for real? Man, being a hero is great."

The class erupted into an uproar after listening to Aizawa and seeing Bakugo's score.

"Awesome you say? You're hoping to become heroes after three years here and you think it's all fun and games? Let me tell you this. The one who scored the lowest when all eight events results combined will be expelled. Your fates are in our hands. Welcome to the hero course of UA."