Sky: Back story

It's all started 15 years ago a beautiful baby named Skylar (sky) Fullbuster was born the medics told her parents Gray and Juvia she had magic powers but for some reason they can't tell what they are. 7 years later Sky joined fairy tail and she also started second grade at an all girls magic school, but the other girls teased her for not knowing what her powers are but in 5 he middle of the year when some girls where teasing her a blast of snow came out of her hands later that day she told her parents what happend and they where over joy ed Theo hear that she had found out what her powers but as the years passed and as she grew stronger she was starting to not be able to control her powers so the other girls bulled her for it but when she turned 13 the year she graduated a dark guild took over the school but they didn't find her beacase she was hiding in the girls bath room from bullys. She jumped in to the vents and went to the gym where they where holding all the students she looked down from  the vent and saw all the girls tied up and the apparently perverted dark guild lifting up there skirts so she tried to use her powers but the went berserk and they gave away her position so the dark guild tried to capture her and when she was cornered all of a sudden her closed changed and eye color changed (like in the picture) and she started glowing back and a storm of white streaks of light shot of of her hands (snow shirikans) and she killed of of the dark guild members and she hit the dark guild leader in the head making his head explode and his brain splater all over the floor and cutting the ropes the girls where tied up in after that the girls at school avoided her the best the could until graduation when she finally becase a full felted wizard and when she turned 15 she received the honor of s-class wizard with her special power but everytime she uses it no one knows this wait for it she gets more insane when she he uses it she connects with zerif the dark wizard from the under world becase he aparently was a distant relitave of gray.
THE END