-13- You

-13- You

                I woke up the next week in my bed at my Grandparents home. My grandpa had come home a little bit ago, but he was rarely home. He spent most of his time staying with friends, making the most of his time. Nothing had changed in the house, my grandmothers things still arranged neatly. Flowers we received after she died lay wilted on most of the counters. I was alone there, but it was nice sometimes. I could think freely. I checked my phone for notifications. Twitter and instagram were still buzzing with fans asking questions about Nash and I. I opened my text messages.

Nash: Morning babe! Wanna maybe chill today?

I smiled and typed a speedy response.

Me: Yeah sure!My house in an hour or something?

Nash: Sure

I happily got up and prepared myself for a day with my lovely boyfriend. Should i clean up? Nash had never really seen the inside of this house. I mean, i’ve always invited him but he never seemed interested. i shrugged and continued to get ready. About an hour and a half later Nash arrived at my house. He stepped into the front room and took in the sights. His face not looking very impressed.

                “I know it’s a wreck, no need to tell me.” I shyly commented. He looked down at me, suddenly realizing what his face was like.

                “Oh God no Conor, it’s fine! I’m sorry if i looked like i was judging!” He nervously stammered.

                “it’s fine it’s fine. What do you wanna do today?” I quickly changed the subject.

                “Movie?” Nash suggested. I nodded in agreement and lead him to the couch. We agreed on Expelled because it finally came out on Netflix.

                We lay there cuddling for the entirety of the movie, every now and then Nash would get a little...grabby. We haven’t done anything yet, and to be honest i wasn’t interested in doing the dirty deed. I understand how much a girl would kill to be able to have sex with Nash Grier, but still the idea never gave me those enticing chills that everyone talks about. I just don’t feel ready. I’ve gone through so much the past year or so, and i really don’t need another big milestone or event happening in my life.

                “Babe?” Nash whispered as the ending credits were rolling. i turned over to face him so i could reply, but when i was about to speak he clashed his lips with mine. A warmth ran through my stomach. The kiss was innocent at first, as most kisses are, but with time and energy is heated up. Like a steady simmer of passion. Nash moved so i was below him and he was on top of me, his hands on either side of my head. his body only lightly pressed against mine. We’ve done this before, the hot makeout sessions, but we’ve always been interrupted. My grandpa was currently with my aunts and uncles in Virginia, there was no way we’d get interrupted here. Nash’s curious hands began to take an expedition all over my body, but as soon as they went to the hem of my pants i stopped him.

“Woah woah Nash, slow down.” I suddenly broke. Nash Sat up in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. “Are you a virgin or something?” He looked at me up and down trying to read me.

“No. It’s just the last time i had sex, it was, uh, not good.” I tried to play it off. In reality, the last time i had sex wasn’t up to me. My dad’s best friend thought i would be a good lay. End of story.

“Baby one bad time doesn’t mean they’re all gonna be bad.” Nash began to crawl closer to my face again. I angrily pushed him off me, frustrated that he wouldn’t listen to me.

“I said no!” I shouted. He looked at me with shock.

“This obviously wasn’t just a bad time...Wanna talk about it?” Nash asked, genuine concern plastering his face.

“No. can we just cuddle and forget about it?” I asked, visibly upset.

“Whatever you want baby girl.” Nash smiled, laying me down in his arms. I closed my eyes, perfectly content with where i was.

God i don’t want things to ever change.