-Unforgivable-

Minho was the suffer in silence type, he never talked about his past to his members or his most trusted colleague which would be Chan. The past worked in strange ways, the good memories were always there but the bad parts were the most memorable. Chan watched Minho walk out the door and head upstairs to the sleeping quarters. He turned to look at the others who all had the same puzzled look painted across their faces. "What the fuck just happened" Hyunjin mumbled. "We don't have the time to dwell on things like that, we need to find this guy so get to work" Chan ordered.

The rest looked at him for a few seconds, it was rare to see him angry but his facial expression stated that he wasn't joking around.
Chan exited the room and grabbed his jacket from a coat rack by the huge doors. A bodyguard for levanter stepped towards him. "Would you like me to  inform the members you are leaving?" He asked. Chan shook his head, "no that won't be necessary thank you". The bodyguard took the hint and stepped away and watched as Chan left the house.

It was nearing November so the cold wind slapped Chan in the face. He wrapped his leather jacket around him tighter and watched his warm air meet the cold. His phone rang, ruining the silence that had formed. Chan reached into his pocket and upon recognising the number he pressed to answer. "I don't know what the fuck you are playing at but it needs to stop" he hissed as he scanned the area to make sure nobody was listening in. "Woah calm down Chan I don't make the rules around here," a voice said. "Don't fuck with me Bambam, who is Han jisung?" He said. Bambam sighed travelled down the phone. "

"I honestly don't know, all I know is that J.one wanted to make a deal with the leader of levanter, he wants to take control of it". Chan sighed and started walking away from the main house. "Does this J.one even know who the leader of levanter is?" He asked. "If I'm being honest no, he devised this whole plan to take down levanter without doing his research on the leader," Bambam said. Chan almost laughed aloud at the stupidity of Bambam's answer. "So... what's your telling me is that some random person has been in charge of you and has made up this whole plan without even knowing who the leader of the gang is?". BamBam was quiet and chan thought the line had gone dead until he heard some quiet laughter on the other side of the phone.

"Okay I see your point.. he should have done his research but he knows what he's doing and he's really smart". Chan rolled his eyes at this statement and walked around a corner. "I'm near the shop now, can you let mark know that I'm on the way," he said. "Yeah sure bro I'll see you soon," Bambam said. The line went dead.

Meanwhile....

J.one audibly sighed at the whiteboard in front of him. Jaebeom had made him a presentation of the gang levanter seeing the boss hadn't done his research. "I know your plan is working so far but come on Boss how could you not know who he is?" Jaebeom has said a few hours earlier. J. One shrugged and tilted his head towards the board. "You made a PowerPoint for me?" He laughed. The older man nodded and tapped onto the words spilling out onto the whiteboard. "Read it, you never know it could help you," he said leaving the room. J. One scanned over the faces of the most trusted crew and the bodyguards, he now knew the roles and ages and real names of Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin and Chan. He flicked to the last slide on the PowerPoint and looked to his side at the board.

Lee Minho

That was what the board read. He looked up at the picture that accompanied the writing and his jaw fell open. The man he saw in the photo sent him into a panic attack, blood rushed to his head and he fell off his chair and onto the stone-cold floor. He could hear his heart beating rapidly inside his chest and he couldn't open his mouth to form words. The one person who he had loved the most was the one he was trying to hurt. He had already destroyed his life once and how he was planning to do it again. "Why...why does it have to be you?" J. One whispered. What a small world it was.

The door opened and Yugyeom entered, the sight he saw in front of him was shocking. J. One had cold sweat dripping down his neck and looked like he was having trouble breathing. "Boss are you okay?..." he whispered, stepping around the table. Yugyeom received no response and he began to panic as J. One curled up onto the floor. He ran out to find someone to help him. J. One looked up at the board and scanned Lee Minho's features with his eyes. It shouldn't have affected him like this, why was he so worked up from seeing Minho again? It was understandable to be scared as he has ruined Minho's life in the past and was now on route to doing it again. Jinyoung came running into the room with Yugyeom close behind him.

"Boss, can you hear me?" Jinyoung crouched down and place a hand on J.Ones shoulder. He was also given the silent treatment. Jinyoung looked over his shoulder and nodded at Yugyeom, who stepped forwards and handed over a first aid box. He placed a cold wet cloth on J.Ones Forehead and pulled him up so that he was no longer curled up on the floor, and was now more comfortable slumped against the wall. Yugyeom handed him a glass of water and received a small smile from his Boss.

"Are you okay?" Jinyoung asked. J.One brushed him off and replied with "yeah just an over reaction that's all". Neither of the two believed that it was just an 'over reaction' but they knew better than to argue with the boss.

J.One walked towards his car and gripped the steering wheel tightly. He glanced in his review mirror and glared at his pale reflection in the mirror. "You know he hates you for what you did" he said to himself. "How could you leave him there all alone...". Meaningless thoughts swirled around in his head. His fifteen year old self had been a selfish person, he hated how he betrayed the ones he loved the most. But the past was in the past and he only hoped that he could fix his mistakes before it was too late....

A:N
Our first insight of the one and only J.One and a little from his perspective