Falling for ya

Richies POV

We watched a ton of movies.

After E.T. ended we turned on Teen Beach Movie.

While the movie was playing the song Falling for ya started playing.

Stan quickly got up and started singing "The day started ordinary ,boys walking by. It was the same old story to fresh or to shy."

He grabbed the remote and used it as the microphone.

"i'm not the kind to fall for a guy, who flashes a smile. it goes on for miles. i'm usually swoon, but i'm over the moon, he was just to cool for school." He sang as he pointed at me

Then he started dancing around still singing. "and now i'm falling for ya, falling for ya. I know i shouldn't but i just cant stop myself from ,falling for ya falling for ya. cant hang on any longer and now i'm falling for you."

"oh my god that was amazing." I said sitting up as the music play in the background.

"what can i say, its a hidden talent." He said.

"You gotta how me those moves right now." I said look at him.

He quickly grabbed my hand and started dancing with the beat.

We slowly slowed down and looked into each others eyes.

and now i'm falling for ya, falling for ya, i know i shouldn't but i just can't stop myself from falling for ya. falling for ya. cant hold on any longer. and now i'm falling for ya

The song played in the background.

"Stan." I said

"Yea?" He asked.

"I love you." I said slowly.

He looked at me.

I felt as if i regret what i said. But i didn't that how i felt. He needed to know.

A smile smile formed on his face.

"Richie." he paused looking at my lips then back at my eyes. "I love you too." He then kissed me softly but love filled.

------

OKAY so i was listening to music and falling for ya started playing and i got of track then all this happened. So yep that's how i made up this chapter. Hope you enjoyed lmao.