Sunsets

Richies POV

As soon as Henry was far gone I sat down by the rock again.

Bill you came over and sat next to me. And whispered to me "hey are y-you okay?"

"Oh yeah bill I'm fucking amazing. Don't I look great." I tried to yell but I didn't want the others to hear.

"Richie I k-know you not, j-just talk to me."

"Really bill what do I have to say? That Henry came over here and made fun of us for things that happened in our personal life. Things that maybe we didn't want to get out in the world!"

"Richie, b-breathe, Henry's a bitch h-he thinks he can d-do whatever he wants."

Bev walked over

"Hey you okay?" She asked sitting down In front of us.

"No my secret just got shared to everyone. I'm screwed." I said quietly putting my head back on the rock.

"Richie you know you can trust us all." Bev said calmly.

"Thank Bev but I don't want the word getting around cause this town is so homophobic." I said slowly as I came out to Bev.

"Hey Richie don't worry, I know I'm here for you, bill are you?" Bev ask

"Yeah I a-am." Bill said

"See bills here for you. Mike obviously is he love anyone, I know for a fact Stan is." Bev said about to continue but then Stan walks over.

"What am I?" Stan ask.

"Stan are you here for Richie?" Bev ask.

"Are you really asking me that?" Stan said sitting down next to me. "Of course I am, he's amazing, funny, and no offense to y'all but the best friend I could seriously ever ask for." Stan said grabbing my hand.

"See were all here for you. Nothing to be ashamed of." Bev said.

"Thanks all of you." I said slowly.

"Umm might a-as well say it n-now but I'm uh g-gay." Bill said slowly.

"Well because I guess we're all coming out me too." Stan said.

"Yeah I'm lesbian." Bev said.

Mike came over.

"Ohh what are we talking about. Is everyone good." Mike said joining our little circle of people.

"We we're sharing what our sexuality's are." Bev said.

"Well don't mind if I join, I'm Pan." He quickly said.

"Nothing to be ashamed of in this little circle" Bev said.

After talking for a while we all started to leave. Me and Stan were left there alone.

"I'm sorry that had to happen to you today." I said to Stan.

"Hey don't worry, I like you Richie and that all that matters, right? Who cares what people say. Fuck them. Their not as lucky as I am to have you. Their just jealous."

"Your so cute." I said with a smile on my face.

"I know" Stan replied.

"Oh my god you're an idiot" I said back.

"Hey your the one who chose to like me." He replied.

"Oh my God Let's go before it gets to dark."

"Okie." He said cutely.

As we were walking back the sun started to set.

Colors of oranges, yellows, and red appeared, then purples and pinks. It was one of the most beautiful sunsets to ever appear.