you then just watched in silence with a small smile on your face, deciding that you won't save baji.

why? because you didn't want to change too many things. koku crawled from your neck down, crawling onto ran's back, startling him.

"chill, it's just my snake. he won't hurt you." you said, making both of the brothers relax a bit.

ran just stood there in silence, slightly nervous because of koku. koku, who was now wrapped around ran's neck like was around yours, watched the fight from there.

you turned to where mikey was, you starting to glare at those two guys 'beating' him up.

the two haitani brothers noticed, immediately flinching at your glare.

you tched when they hit him in the back of the head, making him fall down.

"hm? mikey lost?" rindou asked. you chuckled, a creepy smirk making its way onto your face "just watch, darling. just watch."

your statement made the two confused along with the petname, but didn't say anything.

once mikey got up, his head bleeding, the two understood. but what was with the petname?

you all watched as mikey got held and beaten up, rindou saying "mikey lost." you tched and shook your head "agree to disagree."

you said, making the two chuckle. mikey dropped to his knees, not moving.

the valhalla members took this situation of advantage, making you groan. there were too many of them.

you smirked as you remembered that your division wasn't going full out. before the fight, you told them if they hear you whistle, they can add some strength and more speed.

you only allowed four of them to do so though. those people were sanemi, douma, tengen and mitsuri.

you bought you fingers up to your lips and whistled. everyone heard it, but didn't pay attention to it too much, except your division.

you swore that you could hear sanemi's cackles across the whole battle field. ran leaned closer to you, not taking his eyes off the fight.

"what was that for?" he asked. you chuckled "a sign for my division." you said, making the two wonder what the sign was for.

you groaned in annoyance as kisaki 'saved' mikey, making him look good in front of the gangs "tch, that little bitch. can't wait until the day he dies." you said.

the two next to you raised an eyebrow "why? isn't he a toman member, though?" rindou asked.

"long story." you said, making the two nod. they seemed like they wanted to ask more, but still didn't.

you watched in silence for a while, you winced when baji spat out blood. you were hesitant to whistle again, because if you do whistle when baji spits out blood, that means you wanna save him.

if you whistle out, shinobu gets in and stops his bleeding by pressing onto the wound, but you weren't sure if you wanted to whistle.

you noticed your whole division staring at you, making you even more nervous. you groaned and whistled, making shinobu quickly get to baji and stop his bleeding.

"shinobu-san!" chifuyu said, looking at shinobu who was no longer smiling and was taking care of baji's wound instead.

as shinobu was taking care of the wound, mikey took hanma down in one hit which made the valhalla members cry and run away.

he then started to beat the shit out of kazutora, almost to death. you nibbled on your nails nervously, watching baji walk over to the two.

"you won't be the one to kill me." baji said, raising his hands up before slamming the knife into his stomach.

you tched and in a second, you were there "baji, i'm not letting you die." you said, making him chuckle and drop into chifuyu's embrace.

you took a deep breath before calling kanae and shinobu over, letting them treat his wounds again.

"stop that.." baji said, making the two girls shake their head. he groaned in pain, as he ranted about toman.

tears started forming in your eyes as you saw shuichiro's spirit standing over baji, a smile on his face.

"girls.. it's pointless now." you said, making them sigh and stop treating his wounds. tears forming in their eyes, knowing that they can't save him anymore.

"mikey and toman.. i'm leaving them in your hands!" baji said to takemichi. you started crying as you saw baji's spirit float away from his body, disappearing along with shuichiro's spirit.

chifuyu yelled, crying loudly. baji died, you failed. you failed to save him. you sniffled silently as you wipes your tears away that just kept coming.

TIMESKIP

after the police and ambulance came, kanae, shinobu and kazutora stayed back. kazutora got arrested and the two girls were doctors at the hospital.

TWO WEEKS LATER

you sighed as you wrapped your arms around yorichii, still sad about the fact that you failed to save baji.

yorichii came over to your apartment with kokushibo, to comfort you about baji's death. they both knew your plan, yet it still failed.

kokushibo wiped away your tears, that were sliding down onto your cheeks "wanna invite someone and play some games?" yorichii asked.

you sniffled, wiping your eyes with the back of your hands. you nodded and grabbed your phone, texting izana and telling him to come over.

he agreed and said that he'll be there in 10 minutes. and as he said, he arrived in 8 minutes.

once he noticed you crying, he immediately hugged you and asked what was wrong.

you four all sat on the floor, you sitting in izana's lap and hugging him while ranting about how you failed to save baji when you knew that he was gonna die.

izana was confused about how you knew that he would die, but didn't say anything. you were the person he trusted the most, so because he trusted you, he didn't ask even though he thinks that you are kind of suspicious.

the three comforted you and stayed there overnight, sanemi and genya also comforting you when they arrived home from work.

you all ended up playing random games together after you calmed down, you accidentally ending up drunk. how? don't ask.

<><><><><><>

hello dear readers!! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! i'm sorry for not updating at all, i was on vacation as i said before! how are you guys doing? feel free to tell me anything in the comments! i don't reply at all, but i see them all! some comments feel like you guys are bullying me though 💔 i am very sorry for when something doesn't make sense! i am trying my best :,> well then, hope you guys have a great day! bye bye!