«Umh... I'm Han Jisung, I'm Felix's best friend and I already know your... thing... umh... Minho-hyung said that you could be interest on working with me so... umh... we came here. Please take good care of me sumbaenim!» he bowed his head.

Felix nodded at him, smiling once again, then looked up at Lee Know.

«I'm Lee Felix, Jisung's best friend and Chan's... well...» he eyed Jisung «Lover, I guess, nice to meet you sumbaenim»

«Sumbaenim?» Minho asked, frowning.

«I'm a dancer» the blond explained quickly.

«Oh, yeah, I guess I remember Jisung talking about you... well, I'm Minho, just call me like that»

Felix nodded and Chan guessed it was his time to introduce himself. Jisung lifted his eyes on him, smiling shyly.

«Bang Chan... there's no need to call me sumbaenim, hyung should be fine, let's just leave school out of this»

«Sure» Jisung nodded.

Silence fell once again, if possible more awkward than before. Chan cleared his throat.

«Alright, well, I guess Minho didn't tell you anything, so I'll just say that I don't work alone, I got another person to help me and his name is Changbin... he's gonna come later, around six-thirty, but, in the meantime, you can show me some of your work» he flashed a little smile and stood up «Come with me»

Jisung looked at Felix, fear in his eyes once again, but his best friend squeezed his knee, nodding, and the boy got up as well, following Chan into a room. Felix looked at them, actually seeing that room for the first time. Chan had never shown him properly his house, so it made sense, mostly because that room seemed like a music studio, but he couldn't tell well, because before he could realize the door was shut and he was left alone with Lee Know. He frowned, looking at the cups of tea left untouched as well as the cookies.

Minho could have been quite a bitch sometimes, rather most of the times, but the boy seemed so disappointed, staring at the tray, that he couldn't help but pick up a cup of tea, although he would have preferred some of the whiskey he knew Chan had in the house. He grabbed also a pair of cookies and he had to admit to himself that they were actually pretty good.

«So» he started after drinking some tea «You're Chan's new fuckbuddy, yeah?»

Felix slightly blushed at that question, but then shrugged like it was nothing «Yeah, correct, I am for the time being» he paused for some seconds «Chan referred to us as lovers though, jokingly»

«Typical. You seem nice, well, I can tell you Chan is at least two times softer, if he wants to show it obviously»

«He's a good person» the boy nodded «But we both know that there are basically no feelings involved so there's no need to be deep» he chuckled.

Minho believed him straight away. It was kinda clear that there were no real feelings, at least on Chan's part. Yeah, Minho thought that Chan was whipped as fuck for the boy and that he liked him, but he also remembered him talking about someone he truly liked back in high school and, for now, it was nothing like that. It was his first time seeing Felix and, apart from the things Chan had told him, he knew nothing, but the way that he had denied the presence of feelings involved so confidently was more than enough.

«As long as the sex is good» Minho smirked «I mean, it's probably good considering his dick and the quality of his kisses»

Felix frowned in his direction «How do you-» he started, but the other cut him off.

«First kiss, saw him naked a bunch of times, enough to tell man has a big dick, normal gay friends shit I guess»

«Well, can't tell if Jisungie is a good kisser, but I might know how big his dick is, yeah» it was now the boy's time to smirk.