4|| Quirk Apprehension Test

A/N: uh.... sorry i like never update this book lmaoooo (i added some art bcoz)

also i decided to age up killua a whopping one year, just so he's 15 like the rest of his classmates lmao

It was the first day of school at UA high for the first years. That meant the quirk apprehension test.

Aizawa was... a little excited, you could say, to see more of Killua's skills.

Aizawa and Killua walked into the front gates, a little bit late. Killua was guessing all the students were already in the classroom- except him, of course. Killua wanted to try something, so he decided to excuse himself.

"I'll be back, don't wait up old man." With that, he took off into a separate hallway. 

He closed his eyes and turned on his EN. The school layout was not something he needed to memorize, but... the teachers lounge was. He started walking leisurely up to the lounge, opening the giant door.

He poured himself a coffee, then started looking around. What was he looking for? Quirk files. He could trust only himself in these situations, and he needed to know whether or not they were telling him the truth.

"Where is that kid..." Aizawa gained a tick mark on his forehead. It was almost time for the test, yet he was nowhere to be found. 

He had already introduced himself to the rest of the class, but Killua had yet to show. 

"Excuse me sir!" A loud robotic voice echoed through class, as the boy who had introduced himself as Tenya Ida raised his hand. "This class was supposed to have 21 students, and I only count 20. Has the prestigious U.A. made a mistake?"

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "No, there is another student in this class. He's just a brat, and has decided to run off somewhere on the first day."

Some students raised a confused eyebrow on the manner in which he addressed said student.

"Whoever he is, he's entitled as fuck for skipping out on a U.A class." Growled a grumpy blonde.

After opening... more than a few quirk files, he found absolutely nothing about a dimension quirk. 

"I knew it wouldn't be this easy..." He thought to himself. 

Sighing and finishing up his coffee, he decided to look around for the class he was supposed to be in. Looking around the halls, some people looked... a little odd. But he was just killing chimera ant hybrids a bit ago, so who can judge.

When he finally reached the '1-A' sign, he took a glance at the massive door. 

"What a huge door. These heroes are real extravagant, aren't they." He thought. "Oh wait... hah." Easily pushing open the now medium sized looking door, he waltzed his way in.

(in case you didn't get it, he was referring to the entrance gate of the Zoldyck mansion lmao)

Taking a look into the class, he sat down in the nearest empty seat. All the way in the back. Behind the scooter girl from the entrance exams.

"Ahem." Aizawa cleared his throat, and Killua realized all eyes were on him. "What?" He nonchalantly raised an eyebrow.

"Nevermind." Aizawa sighed, his posture slouching even more. Of course, this odd interaction made all the students even more confused about their relationship.

"Alright. Everybody put on your track suits and meet me outside." Aizawa held up a blue suit with red and white stripes, then signaled towards the locker rooms.