3|| Entrance exams

A/n: ok i switched it so he's doing recommendation exam BC I CAN

KILLUA POV (finally lmaooo)

Today was the day of the entrance exams. Judging by how he talked about it, it should be easy. I guess there's only one way to find out, right?

My eyes followed old guy as he poured himself a cup of coffee, slinging on his weird ass scarf.

"Get any sleep?" He yawned, sitting down at his small coffee table. I put down my yo-yo's and looked up at his tired face, and god did he have eye bags. I decided to ignore his question, and in turn asked him, "Did you? You look like a fucking wreck."

He deadpanned and sipped his coffee slowly, not responding to my question. 

"I guess that's what I get", I internally monologued.

He sighed and put his cup in the dishwasher, picking up his keys and bag. "Guess that's a no." He grumbled, unlocking the door. I rolled my eyes and hopped off the couch. Since I didn't have a school uniform, I was just wearing the chimera-blood stained white tank top and actual blood stained sports shorts. I placed my yo-yo's on the shoe rack and followed PencilGuy or whatever his name was out the door.

"Nervous?" He looked back at me. "No, should I be?", I raised my brow as I responded in a bored, monotoned voice. Grease man rolled his eyes as I heard him mutter 'brat', but I just looked off to the side, yawning.

"You get to show off whatever powers you have. Hopefully you don't embarrass yourself." He quietly snickered. "M'kay," I leaned back on my arms lazily and spaced out the rest of the way.

I yawned once again and scratched my neck, looking back at the man with yellow hair. 

"His hair looks like a banana", I mentally laughed.

"Alriiiight! Here are you pamphlets for the recommendation exam!" The loud man spoke into the microphone as a woman passed us the pamphlets.

"For the practical, we will first hold a race! Only the top 6 will make it to the next round!" He informed while waving his pointer finger, pointing at different contestants.

I ran my fingers through my hair as the announcer informed us about the rest of the test, but I didn't end up paying any attention.

I'm pretty sure I passed the written exam with flying colors. It was incredibly easy compared to figuring out how the fuck Knuckle's Nen worked.

But, here we are, at the starting point of the race.

I decided not to use godspeed or any Hatsu at all, just to see where I stand between these stupid teenagers.

When the guy counted down, everyone was getting in position except for me and ponytail girl. When he reached go, I looked past the speeding contestants and found the girl... pulling a scooter out of her stomach. Okay.

I looked back and the rest of the people were already at the halfway point.

I yawned and positioned myself, then sped off. I looked to my side and realized I was passing everyone, so I laughed discreetly and slowed my pace. I ended up reaching the finish line about 30 seconds before everybody else. 

The order of finishers were me, loud wind guy, peppermint, ponytail, scales girl then weird mouth. After that, everyone else was disqualified.

*A/N: If you couldn't figure out, it's Killua, Inasa, Shoto, Momo, Setsuna then Juzo lmao*