Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)

Start from the beginning

"Ok now that you have a good swing, you need to be able to detect targets and attack them, quick" I said as we walked away from the horse "see all these rabbits?", she nodded, "well then you know what to do, they're quick, small and take sharp turns if you can get these you can fight the most" I said as she started hitting after the rabbits.

It was starting to get darker and a few spiders had already started to surface out of their nests, so I ran around killing them so Niki could focus on training. Niki still ran around hunting rabbits, she didn't want to kill them, so I had to tell her there were so many, if she came back tomorrow she would see no difference.

I heard Niki yelp and when I looked over to her, she was stuggling with a spider attacking her. I ran over to her and killed the spider in a single hit, and as I did she lost balance, I quickly moved my legs and wrapped an arm around her waist and one around her shoulder, our faces only mere inches from each other. I didn't move and neither did she, I looked deep into her eyes and again she did the same, though her eyes where dancing around in mine and my face features. She let out a shaking breath, it hitting my mask. I refused to move, I just kept looking, looking into the eyes that also couldn't look away from mine. I took a deep breath, I could feel her heartbeat racing, but I couldn't lie, mine was too. "I think we've done enough training for tonight" I whispered to her in a deep voice, if it wasn't for that damn mask, she nodded after also taking a deep breath, and slowly we both straightened up, me still holding around her. I reluctantly let go of her and we walked over to the horse, while I had to fight spiders on the way there.

(a/n - when you whisper the 'I think we've done enough...' just imagine it being in that really deep and sexy voice, that you would get shivers go down your spine from just imagining someone whisper into your ear with, I think you all know what I mean)

When we arrived back at Pogtopia, I walked straight to my secret base, not even looking at Niki.

Timeskip_

It was now the ninth day, I hadn't really spoken to Niki since we trained in the dessert. A few days ago Tubbo told us the president, J. Schlatt, would be hosting a festival in the next week - today.

I was sneaking between buildings, looking into the crowd - among them was Techno and Niki. Soon 4 people walked up on stage, Tubbo being one of them, another being the person I saw talking to Tubbo on the first day, another was a fox hybrid - Fundy, and the last was who I assumed was Schlatt: A goat hybrid though mostly human, a black suit darker then the other's, and small speech cards ready at hand.

Schlatt started talking, and after what seemed like a long time, he called Tubbo to the microphone. I was alarmed by the sudden speech Tubbo had to give.

Schlatt built a box around the boy, a wave of murmur glided over the crowd. As the box was built completely, Tubbo was stuck inside it, seemingly panicking. "Techno come up here" Schlatt called out, yet another wave of murmur surfaced in the crowd, Techno slowly stood up and hesitantly walked up to the stage and walked up infront of Tubbo.

"See I know what you have been up to, Tubbo" Schlatt began.

Timeskip to when Tubbo gets killed_

In a split second colored firework was everywhere.

Slowly the colored dust desolved into nothing, and left was a guilty-looking Technoblade, a weakened crowd, and... an unconscious Tubbo.

Schlatt stood up to continue his speech, but was interupted by a few in the crowd. "SHUT UP, he was a traitor to 'Manburg, he had it coming" Schlatt called out, and for a moment I thought it worked - there was quiet for a bit, but one girl did not give up.