Mahi(holding his collor and dangerously): u have seen power of Mahi's fan,u have seen power Virat's fan now u will see the power of Mahirat's fan. Be ready to see the destruction of hotel.

Mahi pushed him making him fell on the ground.

He reached to Virat only to find the handkerchief tied on his wrist. Dada, Sach pa and Jammy bhai were trying to manage for car but couldn't found it. So they called the ambulance now were waiting for it to come. The Virat's face was going pale with every passing minute. He sat beside him soflty caressing his face.

Mahi: u were saying na "Mahi bhai don't take tension I am fine" now tell how can I not take tension for u. (Crying) u think ur bhai is this weak cheeku ??that u thought he wont be able to pull u from this mess. Am I this much bad as a big brother??? Tell na Cheeku.

Thats when Ro came running

Ro: bhai ambulance is here. Lets take Vi there.

Mahi immediately carried Vi, Yuvi and Ro came forward to help him but Mahi stopped him.

Mahi(glaring): no need I will take care of him. U go maitain ur decoram and reputation

This time Mahi was angry on every person who hurted his cheeku. Every word his Cheeku had to listen, every tear his Cheeku shed, every panick attack his Cheeku had to suffer and every pain that his cheeku had to bear were flashing in front of his eyes like some movie

Mahi made him lay down on the stretcher carefully and they left. Ro stood their hurt. He was crying. Yuvi too was hurt hut hugged Ro consoling him.

Yuvi: Ro we should think about Vi first na?? Lets go to hospital and don't think about Mahi's word he was angry na that's why he said those words.

Jinks(crying): we deserve this pa, we deserve every bit of it.

Yuvi took him too in the hug

_________________

Soon they Mahi,Sach pa, Dada and Jammy bhai reached hospital that Shikh told them with Vi.

Doc. Akash: oh god!! Lot of blood is loss. (To Mahi) plzzz leave his hand he needed to be treated immediately.

Tears came from his eyes as he left his hand. They took Vi inside the room for treatment where as Mahi kept on staring Vi till the doctor closed the door. He fell on his knees. Tears were flowing from his eyes. He closed his eyes and a Vi's laughing image came infront of his eyes

 He closed his eyes and a Vi's laughing image came infront of his eyes

Flashback starts

Mahi: where r u taking me Cheeku??

Vi: come na bhai. I have a surprise for u.

Mahi followed him shaking his head. Vi took him to his room. Mahi saw a cake kept there.

Vi: bhai cut it na