Chapter 1: Were-tiger

Y/N POV:

Akutagawa rips the sheets off of me and yells "Come on we have a mission today!"

"Five more minutes" I grumble

Akutagawa scoffs "I will get you f/f on the way there if you get up"

I jump out of bed and grab my clothes "Okay then I will be ready in 20" I say running into the bathroom to get changed.

I wear my normal attire a black skirt, classic white button up, suspenders black jacket, and fingerless gloves and boots I come out of the bathroom to Akutagawa.

"Do I look good for my first mission in 4 years?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah whatever and this isn't your mission you are just needed to supervise my work because you are a superior" He snaps.

"Let's get going before Higuchi looses her patience" I say as I finish brushing my hair.

~Time Skip~

"So the plan is Higuchi lures the were-tiger to an alley but quick question where is the were tiger" I question as I take a bite of my f/f.

They both stay quiet until Akutagawa speaks up "The Armed Detective Agency" he says.

I stay quiet as the words that came out of Aku's (y/n's nickname for him) mouth hit me.

"W-well then as I was saying Higuchi lures them away to an alley and try to get him down but make sure he doesn't die, if that fails then Akutagawa you step in and take them down and then if that fails then I will have to step in" I finish off.

"That plan might work" my spirit says.

"ofcourse it will because I made it" I awnser

"Nevermind then.." the spirit responds

For some reason my spirit hasn't been happy with me since he left but isn't a big deal I guess I think to myself

"Let's just get going" Higuchi says taking me out of my thoughts we all nod our heads as Higuchi walks off to the Agency, Aku and I both get into our positions and I turn my radio on and speak into it "Operation capture the were-tiger officially starts now"

Dazai POV:

"Hey Dazai" The white hair boy asks.

I turn my head to face him and awnser "yeah?"

"Since you were with the mafia for a bit did you have a... lover?" He questions.

I sigh "Yes I did"

Yarsona turns around in her chair "I want to know now" she says.

Ranpo also faces me "oooo me to" he says.

"OK ok the girl I dated was y/n l/n we met at the age of 10 I would help her with her ability to control it adventually I told her that I loved her after Chuuya threatened to tell her if I didn't and it all hit off from there" I finish.

I hear taps of a keyboard and then Atsushi starts to speak "we have barely any information in our data base why is that?" He questions.

"She would stay with the Spirits" I awnser everyone looking at me confused then Kunkida comes in.

"Tanazaki, Atsushi you have a case to do" he says

"If he is going I'm coming too!" Naomi says as she squeezes his arm

"Fine then your client is waiting for you" Kunikida says roughly as the client stand behind him and I look at her.

"Well I'm going to leave now to find my book" I say standing up walking past the blonde client.

Y/n POV:

it has been awhile since Higuchi has gone in I will check up I think to myself as I speak into the radio "is everything okay on your ends?"

"I'm fine" Akutagawa responds.

There is silence for a few seconds then we hear "I have got the were tiger taking him to the destination now he brought along to of his coworkers tho" I hear Higuchi responds.

"Okay good also Aku stay alert I am coming closer to the meeting point so I will get a better veiw if a fight does break out Y/n out" I say as I place my radio in its holder and enter the spirit realm jumping onto another building to get a better veiw.

I see Higuchi enter the alleyway and grab out her guns shooting at the were-tiger and the man with orange hair first but a girl steps in the way and then another round of bullets and the orange haired boy is down and the were-tiger leaps for Higuchi it is hard to tell what they are saying but by their spirits the tiger is mad and then Akutagawa steps in attacking the were-tiger then there is some yelling and then Akutagawa takes his leg with one swift move I exit the spirit realm and jump down.

"What the fuck Akutagawa we were ment to keep him alive!" I yell at him and then behind me I see a white tiger with black stripes "So this is the were tiger" I say smiling as he leaps for me.

I dodge and enter the spirit realm again to see how Akutagawa and Higuchi deal with the situation there is some more fighting but due to the spirit realm my vision being blured slightly I then see green particles and then the were-tiger jumps out after they launch at eachother then blue sarounds the alleyway and I exit the spirit realm to see what is happening.

As I step forward the blue fades away and I see the tall man that had left me 4 years ago.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

A/n: this is my first proper book (if you have seen my other one) so I hope you enjoy and sorry for any typos it is currently 11:40pm and I don't wanna go to sleep so yeah Ty for reading :)