You looked down to your phone, confused as to what he was trying to imply.

To Sebastian: No... like I said I went out with the girls, we had a few drinks, then came home.

To Sebastian: We had an early night, long day of college that's all.

You couldn't bare the thought of him finding out about the drugs you took, or who you were with. It wasn't by choice, if you could've you would have left to go to another club, but your social anxiety would never.

Sebastian looked at the screen in disbelief, your lies were getting to him. God the man told you he loved you two days ago. You had never had a fight but Sebastian felt the urge to question your disloyalty.

From Sebastian: Why are you lying to me.

To Sebastian: What?

From Sebastian: I went to the same club last night with a few old friends, I saw you with Winston.

Your heart dropped. Fuck. He knows you lied.

To Sebastian: I didn't even talk to him wtf.

To Sebastian: Since when did you go clubbing?

From Sebastian: Doesn't matter, why did I see him leaving your dorm building before?

To Sebastian: What the fuck! Are you stalking me or something!

From Sebastian: No i'm not, I care for you, fuck I love you.

From Sebastian: Did something happen that you aren't telling me?

Nothing could describe his anger and confusion in this moment. He feared the worst. Had you cheated? Had Winston taken advantage of you? Had you lost interest? All these emotions ran around his mind. He didn't want to lose you, but he needed to know what happened.

You felt like a total idiot. Why did you even agree to go out with Suzy and Aspen anyway. Surely staying home was a much better option. You wanted to know what happened last night too.

Reaching down under the sheets, into your underwear, you stuck two fingers inside of yourself. You were still tight, you hadn't had sex with Sebastian in over a week. Feeling relieved, you cuddled back up into the duvet. There was no way you and Winston could've had sex. Thank god.

"Everything okay chick?", Suzy shouted over from her bed, Aspen still cuddled up with her.

"Did anything happen last night? With Winston?".

Aspen sat up from where they were lay, "I'm sure it's safe to say that I was the most sober last night, I was by your side for the most of it, nothing happened don't worry babe", they announced with a smile.

You fell back to your pillow with a sigh. The clarification made you feel so at peace. Still not knowing what happened, but knowing nothing happened with Winston.

"You did keep groaning on about some Sebastian guy though... saying you wanted him?", they questioned.

"I don't remember", you played it off, even though you didn't remember saying those stupid words at all.

To Sebastian: Nothing happened I promise, I was blacked out, I don't even remember coming home.

From Sebastian: So you don't remember if nothing happened? You're not making sense.

To Sebastian: Nothing happened.

Sebastian threw his phone across the room, frustrated with you. He wished he never lost track of you, that way he could be sure that nothing happened. God were you a confusing girl, playing him about, letting him chase you.

To Sebastian: I'm sorry okay? Friends?

From Sebastian: I'll message you tomorrow.

To Sebastian: I love you.

ᴿᵉᵃᵈ ¹⁰⁻²³ᵃᵐ

5 minutes. 20 minutes. An hour. Still left on read. Your heart dropped once more. The more time passed, the more you would check your phone to see the puddle of empty notifications. It was the worst feeling ever.

Suzy and Aspen left about an hour ago, heading into the city for a hangover cure. Coffee. Leaving you in the dorm, sobbing your eyes out.

Your first argument was a shit one. Arguments reminded you of your dad, or a hell of a lot of the time.. Winston. God your life was filled with anger, abuse and arguments. You couldn't escape it. Sebastian was your escape. Not anymore.

The thought of him being mad at you made you sick to your stomach.

Sebastian on the other hand was used to arguments too, but he thrived for them. He had a thing for proving people wrong, using their weakness as his strength. But he couldn't help but feel a little heartbroken that he was doing it to you. He didn't want to argue, but how could he let this slide. Any normal person would find it weird that a persons s/o's ex stayed the night at theirs. Suspicious. But the answers he wanted were hidden. Hidden by your pathetic lies. God they made him so mad.

You did the one thing that made you feel better. Write.

Sitting by the windowsill and pushing out the window so that you could see and hear the rain clearly. If you weren't so upset right now, you'd be gushing over the vibes.

You pulled out your laptop and got to work

You pulled out your laptop and got to work. Typing away at the keyboard, pouting in all your emotions and thoughts into your short story. That was what Sebastian said to do. Express emotion.

All you could think about was how disappointed with yourself you were. It wasn't meant to go like this.

-

Note: Hope you liked this, will be writing next on Monday.

Have a lovely weekend baes! 🍄