Zero Tolerance

Unfortunately, it didn't take long for an incident to happen. Two uneventful weeks of serving polite and happy guys, having some talks with Azul, and goofing around with the Leech twins had you almost ready to enjoy your job. But, of course, working in customer service means dealing with assholes. The day started normally, with you dropping off your coat in the VIP room and greeting Azul before going to take a table's order. It was four student you haven't seen before, likely coming to check out the 'hot new waitress' everyone was talking about. Your presence did bolster business quite a bit. It was both flattering and a little dehumanizing, but as long as the tips kept coming, who needs humanity? From what you could tell, two of the students were from Heartslabyul and two from Savanaclaw.
   "What can I get you gentlemen?" You ask in the same semi-sweet voice you ask every patron.
   "Get us four root beers, baby," one of the Heartslabyul students tells you. You immediately flip off your server switch.
   "Call me that again and I'll be taking it up with Jade and Floyd," you threaten, leaving to get the jerks their drinks. The naive idiots are unperturbed by this. You return and slam each individual glass onto the table. Just as you're turning around to find some less disgusting customers, you feel a hand tap your ass. The empty tray you were carrying clatters on the floor, getting the attention of everyone in the room. Your blood boils, and your face goes redder than the ribbons on the Heartslabyul uniforms. All four guys at the table are laughing and patting the one who did it on the back.
   "What the fuck did you just do?" Your voice is a low growl as you confront your assailants. They just keep laughing.
   "Aw, baby, don't act like you don't like it!" Savanaclaw Student 1 teases. You grab the ass grabber by the collar and yank his face closer to yours.
   "I'm going to kill you," you blankly tell him. You toss him roughly into one of his friends. His head hits the edge of the booth. Before he can do anything, you grab his full glass of root beer and smash it right into his forehead, shattering it to dust. Blood soaks into the booth seat and his friends finally take action.
   "Who do you think you are, bitch!" Heartslabyul Students 1 and 2 pull out their magic pens, ready to attack your defenseless, magicless self. Not one to back down from a fight, you start to lunge at the boys, when a strong arm wraps around your waist.
   "Oh, is there a problem with your order?" Jade asks with a calm but sinister smile. He is holding you back while Floyd has his hands near the necks of the Heartslabyul student. The formerly cocky students now have the fear of god in their eyes.
   "N-no problem! Everything is great!" One of the students lies, trying to get the heat off of them. You're having none of it.
   "They grabbed my fucking ass! Let me kill them!" You're thrashing around in Jade's grasp, but he doesn't even have to make an effort to hold you back.
"Now, now, calm down. I'm sure we can settle this amicably," Jade's eyes burrow holes into your assailants as he plays nice.
"Ehe, we'll just have to tell Goldfish and Sea Lion what you did. I'm sure they'll know how to handle it~" you assume Floyd is referring to their respective prefects. His grip on the students remains tight.
"But first, we should see what Azul wants to do about these troublesome customers," Jade lets you go and grabs the bleeding student and their other friend by the collars. He and Floyd drag them to the VIP room, you reluctantly following behind.

When Azul hears the door open, he assumes it's you coming in to take your break. He is disappointed to see all the people you brought with you. And what's worse, one of them is bleeding from their head. You still have fire in your eyes when you enter. Your teeth are gritted and your arms are crossed.
"Oh, what happened here?" Azul asks, completely unfazed by the bloodshed. You're about to respond when one of the students gets his word in first.
"She just went crazy on us! We just asked for some drinks and she threw a glass at us out of nowhere!" He desperately lies.
"What?! You really think he'll believe that?! Azul, that freak grabbed my ass!" You point at the bloodied kid. Azul stays completely calm, but there's a hint of fury behind his eyes. The four jerks try to protest further.
"I see. Y/n, please don't resort to physical violence again, okay?"
"Uh... but... uhh?" You're too confused to agree to his words.
"As for you four, I trust you'll cover the cost of the broken glass and any cleaning?" You relax when Azul starts showing he's on your side.
"W-wha- but we didn't do anything!" They protest. "She broke the glass, she should pay! And be fired!"
"It was your friend's forehead that broke the glass, yes? So you should be covering it. I will also have to ban you from the restaurant. Actually, you're banned from Octavinelle entirely. If you return, there will be severe consequences. Jade, Floyd, please return these men to their dorms."
"This is bullshit! We did nothing wrong!"
"Oh fuck OFF!" You're ready to throw hands again, but Azul places a hand over your fist to stop you.
"We have a strict 'no touching the waitress' policy here. There is zero tolerance for any violations. I'll have to escort you back to your dorm as well to make sure your dorm leaders get the proper story. Y/n, please take a break in here. We'll be back shortly."
"Y-yeah... okay."
The Octavinelle trio drags the trouble children out of your sight and to their doom. You fall on the couch and release the tension in your muscles. 'Those guys really are scary. Glad I'm on their good side... I think?' You close your eyes and take deep breaths, allowing the anger to flow out of your body. You couldn't believe it, but Azul and the twins had earned a lot of your trust.