if ( y/n) was death [×]

Start from the beginning

"But I was-" I was cut off by error.

"This is very important." he said seriously.

I nodded "Okay... where are you guys going to talk?" I asked.

"Parent's cake shop (y/n)." answer nightmares.

"Who did you invite?" I asked.

"Just the three of us." answer error.

"... well you two wait in front of me I will finish this quickly." I said.

they both then came out of my office and i then finished half my task after that i went out.

"Come on." I said.

Then the three of us went to the parents' cafe (y/n).

when we arrived at the cafe we ​​then entered into the cafe, for some reason when I entered this cafe I felt a bad feeling.

then the three of us sat in our chairs " ok now tell me ... what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

they both looked at each other then nodded "ink... have you felt anything strange with (y/n) these past few days?" asked nightmares.

I saw him surprised "what the hell." I said.

"Just answer me." said nightmare annoyed.

"Yeah... I noticed there's something strange about her lately." I answered.

"Can you tell us both what it is?" ask error.

"(sigh) ... for the past few days (y/n) hasn't been in her job and today that's what makes me confused because (y/n) never skips work." I answered.

"Then it's true to our conjecture." said nightmare.

" What is going on?" I asked.

"We both saw (y/n) before she wasn't seen until now she looks very lethargic and her eyes look blank." answer nightmares.

"And we both thought... can't (y/n) be seriously depressed." say serious error.

I widened my eye sockets "Severe depression? Isn't that really dangerous!?" I said.

"That's exactly... we're here to discuss it with Alice!!" said nightmare.

then i saw alice come and sit beside me " i see the three of you have come... so let's start talking about (y/n) weirdness these few days." said alice.

"Do you know what caused it?" alice asked.

"As the three of us discussed earlier, (y/n) does have something odd about her." said nightmare.

"Ink told us that (y/n) hasn't come to work for the past few days and he also said that he never missed work at all." say error.

alice looked at me and i nodded "they're right ... in the past few days ( y/n) hasn't come to work not like ( y/n) is usually diligent at work." I said.

I saw alice who looked sad " in the past few days I saw ( y/n) looks very sad ... she also always locks herself in her room all day and she also rarely eats and drinks that makes me very worried, that's why I'm questioning you guys about her weirdness." said alice.

"Did something happen to (y/n) before she was like this?" alice asked.

"Oh! before (y/n) like this in the past few days there was an argument (y/n) with cessy." answer nightmares.

"cessy? who is she?" alice asked.

"cessy is a new member of JR... she looked suspicious when she first joined JR." I said.