λ⃝

Zayn didn't know why he behaved the way he did in his father's office. He was never the person who had a big ego and put his pride first. There was a whirlwind of obscure emotion going inside and the slight knowledge of being unknown of what to feel, making him angry with every passing second.

Without thinking twice he called Liv to talk and to relax a bit, he knew that it's only Liv who's going to listen to him without passing any judgement. He knows he has Ryan too but then he is going to get a lecture first for his behaviour than any peace of mind.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, what's up? You sound kind of tatchy."

"Just missing you, nothing else."

"Aww, my poor zaynie. It's hardly been a day since we last saw each other. Don't worry, do you want me to come over or you can come too."

"How many times have I told you not to call me 'zaynie'. It's cliche as fuck." Zayn groaned. Irritation crawling back into his veins.

"I'm sorry love, why are you so on edge today?"

"I don't know, maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You tell me about your day."

Zayn felt a bit sad for taking it out on her like that, but he can't help it. He doesn't know if he can tell anything about the conversation he had with his father to her, so he slickly shifted the conversation to a different path.

After almost an hour of talking with Liv, Zayn felt a bit settled. He then got ready as fast as he could, with a white t-shirt, denim jacket and blue ripped jeans on his hips, with chinos, styling his hair and then pulled his overcoat. He sprinted down five minutes before, not wanting to anger his father any more than he had already done. A few minutes after Zayn came, Evander came out of his office and motioned for him to get in the car.

The whole car ride was silent with neither the father nor the son uttering a word. Zayn didn't play the radio and just watched outside the window from the passenger seat as his father drove through the busy streets of London.

The emotional turbulence in him has turned into what he feels like excitement. He was unable to decipher if he was going crazy or if there was something wrong with his wolf, for the way he was acting since morning. Fifty minutes into the drive and they had reached the terminal where Adrien told him they were landing.

Zayn was sitting on the chair beside his father in the waiting area diverting his one jumble of a mind while scrolling through his phone. He was so engrossed in his mobile that it almost slipped off from his hands when he felt his father jump on his legs in excitement. He immediately looked at his father who hurriedly walked towards a man who looked in his late forties, just like his father, maybe a bit older. He has brunette hair with striking green eyes. Zayn already knew who he was. Adrien. He saw his father hugging his best friend and letting a tear or two of happiness slip.

Zayn stood up from his chair and walked towards where his father was. He can't help but look around to find where the boy is. Harry. He subtly took a 360-degree turn but he didn't find anybody else with Adrien. He remembers his father telling him that Harry is coming and that he is older than him, so there is no chance he could have gone missing.

Where is Harry?

"Where is Harry?" Zayn heard his father voicing his thoughts.

"He was right behind me, I don't know where he went. That kid." Adrien chuckled, turning around to find where his sunshine was.

"Hello Mr Adrien, I'm Zayn Malik."

Adrien looked at Zayn for straight thirty seconds. He then slowly turned towards Evander with a slight doubt flowing in them. Zayn didn't know what it was.