◇Chapter 1◇

Tuesday, 8 May.
(11:24am)

(Y/N)'s pov

"This is so damn annoying", I Mumble loud enough for myself to hear. "Do I have to kill this girl?! Looking at the picture is enough to make me pissed off!"

Boss told me to kill this girl because she's trying to seduce my boss, the reason? For his damn money! Well, I have no choice but to accept the shitty Mission.

Thankfully, boss gave me her address. Saving me more time.

Alright Since Boss give me a mission to kill someone I guess I'll do it at Night.
It's way better if no one can see me trying to kill this Girl.

"Now how I spend time until 10 pm...?" I mumbled out loud. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/N!! We are here!"

I turn around to see the source of the voice, "Lillie? Wait Chara you too?" I asks as they run toward me.

"Don't tell me you forgot that we're going to the Arcade, Dummy!" Chara said with mock anger, making me scratch the back of my head in embarrassment. "Oops, I forgot.."

"Alright let's go!" I shout in excitement as
I grab both of their hand and ran to the arcade.

(Wish we can still play arcade freely without Worry. Since there's covid everywhere ;-;)

*Time Skip*

"We are here!" I look behind to see Chara and Lillie trying to catch up. My walks are unnaturally fast considering that im a criminal, which i also haven't told them yet.

"Y/n.....how...how the actual hell..you can run so fast?" Chara pants heavily, trying to take a breath. Which make me let out a small laugh but doesn't answer her question.

Chara shrugs off her shoulder, "Okay since we're here wanna play shooting game- walking dead version?" Chara asks.

Lillie shakes her head, with a timid voice she said "I'll pass, I'm not a fan of horrors...I'll go and play the claw machine instead."

With that she walks away from our direction. Leaving me and Chara alone.

She has been eyeing this pokemon plush ever since we went into the arcade

Chara immediately drags me toward the shooting game corner, which I also haven't told her that I'm actually scared of horrors. There's no way that I'm going to let her know that I'm afraid of horror, she'll never let it down for my entire life.

With that, we immediately start the game. I'm trying so hard not to flinch or jump at the jump scares, so far I'm doing amazing at shooting the zombies.

*Time Skip*

(04:09pm)

"Man...This is such a blast!" Chara cheered excitedly. Chara is very happy, but I feel bad for Lillie. Instead of getting the plush she wants, she ended up got a pony plushie instead.

(Here's the plush that Lillie gets)

"By the way...." I started, "does any of you know a game called Friday Night Funkin? I really like this one character called ruvyzvat!" I explained excitedly.

Turns out that I'm not the only one that plays FNF, Both of my best friend knows it too. Lillie loves Tabi mod, it reminds her of a pokemon called Cubone in Pokemon game.

While Chara likes Agoti Mod, I think she likes it because the music sounds like Undertale. As three of us continue on chatting about FNF excitedly until the time reached 6 pm.