WORDS ARE FACTS

Warning: You gonna hate the writer by the end of the chapter 🥺

___________________

Parastin

(v.) to keep safe 

"What do you mean you want to delete your feelings?" asked Rohit perplexed at Annika's demand, early morning she necessitated a counselling session with him saying it's an emergency and the first thing she ask him is how to delete feelings? Like i...

"What do you mean you want to delete your feelings?" asked Rohit perplexed at Annika's demand, early morning she necessitated a counselling session with him saying it's an emergency and the first thing she ask him is how to delete feelings? Like is she for real?

"Look this wasn't in plan, I suddenly seem to have these cheesy feelings for that goody two shoes – which I am scared is borderline that treacherous thing that start with letter L. So, tell me how to delete or convert feeling. Or can we corrupt it?"

"Annika for god's sake feelings are not software you can corrupt" sighed Rohit, why is dealing with this girl so difficult "And even if you feel for Shivaay, what's wrong in it? You said he is a good person unlike his father. You said you will make him fall in love with you which knowing you, I am sure you can-------"

She interrupted him "I don't want him to fall in love with me" She sighed "I know I said it but then I thought like every other good people I met, Ales, Akshit, Aditya. Shivaay would move on and be happy once I manage to break his wedding with my sister but he is different." She settled on the couch with a thud "He is like my father, if he truly loves someone that girl would be his forever!"

Her eyes got lost in faraway memories "My dad loved that woman who is unfortunately my mother so deeply that despite her betrayal he never moved on in life. He married Mallika's mom to give Mallika a better life but he never gave Mallika's mom the place of his life partner because he was this devoted to my biological mother. I have seen that devotion, in the moment of his death, the last name he took was hers despite not seeing her in years." A painful sigh escaped her lips remembering that incident "Shivaay is like that Bhai, he is capable of this kind of devotion, maybe even more."

Rohit looked at her face, a soft smile forming on his knowing just how deeply Annika have started caring about this man named Shivaay.

"Annika, so what's the problem? You feel for him, he feels for you. You just need to admit it to him, assure him, he isn't just a plan to you" suggested Rohit, standing up and settling down beside her on the couch. Well aware, how the memory of her father shake Annika's insides.

"I can't---" she exhaled "I can't let him love me or let myself love him. It's not right. My entire plan would be raptured. Love makes you expect thing and expectations is the key to self-hurt"

"You love so many people Annika, you love me, you love Sona, you love Ales, Clara everyone. They love you too. I love you too. What's wrong adding Shivaay in the list?" asked Rohit, putting his arm around Annika and softly pulling her into his chest while stroking her hairs. He knew she doesn't cry; she never did but he still wants to hold her up. She was after all the little sister he never had.