"People are rich and willful! Let's go with whoever we want."

...

This photo was ridiculed by netizens as "Fu Shao Tian Tuan Zhao".

Zhang Pei's relatives saw this “Fu Shao Tian Tuan Zhao” and also saw the most liked responses under the photo. The juniors are right. These people are completely out of the world with them. If it wasn't for just talking to Zhang Pei, they would take this information as unrelated news.

As long as they think that Zhang Pei and Liu Ye are spending the New Year with the people in the photo at this moment, they feel a sense of illusion, drama and powerlessness.

Although I do n’t want to admit it, this society divides people into three, six, nine, etc. in an intangible way. It is not bad that people can cross one or two classes in their lives. Zhang Pei came out of the small county town, married a public servant, and settled in the capital It can be regarded as crossing a class. She was among the classmates who belonged to the better married class and the better class.

As a result, she now has an intersection with the top class of people.

Not to mention Zhang Pei's family was unfamiliar with Liu Ye. They suddenly felt strange to Zhang Pei, the little daughter and sister who grew up with them.

They are no longer worried about the 200,000 yuan, and they no longer wonder why Zhang Pei divorced Liu Chengyu.

To the point of Zhang Pei, Liu Chengyu really didn't deserve her!

This photo of Yu Zhan's Weibo was taken by Zhang Pei. When she finished the phone call and returned to the restaurant from the balcony, Yu Zhan stopped her and asked her to take a picture.

Zhang Pei also took pictures and gained experience. Several men praised her for taking good pictures.

She laughed, "It's mainly because this phone has a very powerful camera function, it has nothing to do with my technology, thank you for speaking," Zhang Pei said to Yu Zhan, "this phone is still a birthday gift for you, 嫚嫚 If it is not available for the time being, it will be transferred to me. "

Yu Zhan then noticed Zhang Pei's mobile phone. This mobile phone was given by him?

Liu Ye ’s birthday has passed so long. He always ordered directly at the time of shopping. He did n’t look at it carefully, and he was not sure whether he bought it.

Zhang Pei saw Yu Zhan's hesitant look, thinking that he minded her using this phone, and she explained the thing that her cell phone was broken again, "if you mind ..."

Yu Zhan quickly said, "No, no, I don't mind. I just don't remember that I bought a mobile phone. It's okay, you can continue to use it." After the holiday, he bought another one for Liu Ye. It's coming out.

...

The Chinese New Year's Eve dinner is undoubtedly unforgettable for everyone present.

They played around until the early hours of the morning. After zero o'clock, Tao Zhiwei's new red envelope in Tao Zhiyao, his hands were sour!

No way, WeChat stipulates that the maximum amount of red envelopes can only be 200 yuan, even if he sends 100, it is only 20,000 yuan. The meeting ceremony with Song Junzhe and Jin Cancan is not comparable. He is really not a stingy person, but it is too tiring Already.

And grabbing these 100 red envelopes really made seven girls feel tired. They groaned in groups without outsiders (men):

"I don't want to press the word 'On' again in this life ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Shen Mozhen

"I'm speechless to my brother, he might as well direct bank transfer."-Tao Zhiyao

"In the end, I almost fell asleep."-Sun Weiwei

"You guys are so picky, isn't it good to have money to get them." —— Miao Xiaomei

Xiao Miao ended the discussion with a word.

"So He Lushen came to Baiyun empty-handed?"-Yang Huayue

He Lushen came to nothing with Tao Zhi tonight.

"Sister Huayue, they are your boss anyway, you speak straight. (Cold sweat)"-Shen Mozhen

"The role of the heroine of his sister" Zhu Beifeng "for Chu Taro is a Spring Festival gift package."-Sun Weiwei

...

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Almighty Daughter Runs The World: Chapter 549 543: Confession
The Savior is just a 3-Year-Old: Chapter 1038 You underestimate me
My Dreams Can Come True: Chapter 968 Zhengsheng
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com