662

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 662: Chinese New Year Home
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 662: Chinese New Year Home
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Welcome to your visit, please remember the address of this site :, mobile phone reading, so that you can always read the latest chapter of the novel "Crossroad Almighty" ...

Crossing the Almighty Net Red Chapter 662

Liu Ye was really too busy. She discussed with her mother and only engaged in the business of cat food. Sun Weiwei thinks that the team is not short of money for the time being. She doesn't want to make the team too commercial and spread the energy to products that are not related to the video itself She hopes everyone can focus more on making videos.

Her views have also been agreed by Tao Zhiyao and other team members.

Because of the series of videos of "Home of the Spring Festival", they not only failed to make a profit, but also cost more than one million yuan. Celebrities like Tang Tu and Ye Zi'an would not help them to work for free. Hourly billing, they still give the friendly price!

Of course, the first episode of the video is not cost, they are shooting their own work.

Netizens clicked on the video, and the goal was a fresh line of "Chinese New Year's Home"-a family trip with us.

What is home travel?

This title immediately aroused everyone's curiosity.

The screen switch is a close-up of a door, the lens is zoomed in, the password lock light on the door lights up automatically, a long and fair hand reaches out, presses a few passwords, and everyone hears the voice of the narrator: "Today I Come and take everyone to visit our studio, which is also our home. "

"Which lady's hand is this? It looks so good."

"The upstairs must be new. This is the princess's big hand. My favorite thing is her hands."

...

As soon as the netizen's message was posted, I heard a narration saying, "Hello everyone, I'm Liu Ye, and I will be your part-time tour guide."

Liu Ye's work in the video this time is a bit like a host. Some words were improvised on the spot when Liu Ye was filming. Some were based on Sun Weiwei's script and later dubbing.

Sun Weiwei asked her to be a host, of course, because of her popularity. Among the "sisters and sisters" in public, her popularity is well deserved, and the "sisters and sisters" started by enthusiastically.

With the door open, what attracted the audience's attention was the furnishings in the villa's living room, the most prominent being the empty height of the living room and two huge pillars.

"Wow,‘ Ladies and sisters ’, Shinji, live in a villa!”

"It should be rented. When working in a studio, haven't you seen a lot of shooting equipment behind the sofa?"

"I like this style of decoration. It's very intentional. At first glance, it was arranged by a girl."

"The point is nothing messy."

"The villa was rented by our captain Wei Wei. There are 10 rooms in total, divided into a work area and a living area."

She started from the living room and explained every part of the villa. When introducing the kitchen, photographer Tao Zhiyao gave a close-up of the burnt-down ceiling.

The voice of photographer Tao Zhiyao came from the video, "This is the best tourist attraction in our villa."

Netizens reacted the same way as Liu Ye at the time,