574

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 574: Seized
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 574: Seized
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yu Zhan was busy investing in Xinghe Film and Television during this time. She didn't care about the pet hospital's business. She hadn't even been to the store a few times. She relied on WeChat to communicate with Bai Ying and her little nurse.

Customers who brought pets to his store for treatment were still in a constant stream. Everyone still made appointments according to common illnesses and special principles for acute illnesses. Bai Ying was fat and her work was still reliable. There was no complaint overtime every day. She suddenly became Yu Zhan had his left arm and right arm.

Today, she came to work on time at nine o'clock. The little nurse and two newly recruited nurses have already arrived at work early. Those customers who made appointments came earlier than them, holding their pets at the front desk waiting for Bai Ying to prepare for work. .

Everything was the same as usual. Bai Ying asked the little nurse to call the first guest's name and come to see her.

The voice of the little nurse's name came to an end. Several people in uniforms suddenly entered the shop. One of the leaders said, "We are from the Bureau of Industry and Commerce. Come and check."

A word completely disrupted the order in the shop, and the guests felt a little disturbed.

The little nurse worked with Yu Zhan for more than a year, and never encountered the situation of industrial and commercial inspection. She asked these people what to check.

"Animal medical license, animal quarantine license, the certification of all employees in your store ..."

They said a series of documents, some of which were not heard by the little nurse. She could only look to Bai Ying for help.

Bai Ying calmly asked them, "Do you have any documents?"

The other party immediately showed her her work permit to show her.

Even so, Bai Ying felt that something was wrong. This group of people gave her a feeling of being prepared, but the other party was law enforcement normally, and she could not resist.

Bai Ying came to Yu Zhan's store for a short time. She did not know whether Yu Zhan had obtained these documents. Even if she had, she did not know where Yu Zhan was located.

She asked the little nurse if she knew, and the little nurse shook her head again and again, "How can the boss tell me these important information?"

Bai Ying immediately called Yu Zhan.

Yu Zhan is currently browsing the work plan for next year sent by Qiu Jing. This year's work summary has been read last night.

Even if there are no scandals in the Near East, Xinghe Film's performance this year is very average. Except for "Listening, the Voice of the Wind", other movies and TV series have had a flat response. There are no waves in the circle. There are several TV series, even costs No one recovered, and no wonder a fire forced this company to a precarious position. In general, Gao Jindong's own decision-making mistakes are related to non-profitable film and television dramas.

Yu Zhan is more cautious and meticulous, carefully browses every plan, encounters what he does not understand, and searches online. He is now the decision maker of Xinghe Film and Television, of course, he must consider how the company will develop next. Of 2.2 billion hits.

Bai Ying's phone call interrupted his thinking, and what Bai Ying said also surprised him.

How could the Bureau of Industry and Commerce come to the door without notice for no reason?