Although everyone has guessed from the beautiful appearance of the box, the contents inside will not be bad, but at the moment when the box is opened, everyone is still glittering with gold and blind eyes.

Song Junzhe even sent gold ... thick and thick gold bracelets.

Their bracelets are about the same size, but the styles and patterns are different. Some carved flowers and animals, and some carved animals, each are very delicate and elegant.

Sun Weiwei murmured, "This is the most expensive Chinese New Year red envelope I have grown so big ..."

"It's solid, it's heavy. It has to be 50g," Miao Miao weighed in her hand.

Yang Huayue asked, "How much is the gold price now?"

"More than three hundred, it hasn't risen or fallen recently, but this brand of gold jewelry is quite expensive, a lot higher than the market price of gold." Tao Zhiyao is quite experienced, and she doesn't think there is anything great about a gold bracelet. Yes, Tang Tu said it well, it is not as valuable as the beef patties of Chu Taro.

Shen Mozhen rarely wears gold jewelry. She looked at it for a long time with a bracelet. "This Song Shao is really interested, and she brought gifts from Hong Kong."

"What if you buy it now in the capital?" Chu Taro said.

"Look here, there is a small line a."

"Oh, you look so good, you have found such small words."

Zhang Pei's bracelets are the most luxurious, the thickest, and of course the heaviest and most expensive! She was panicking, knowing that Song Junzhe had given such an expensive gift, she would never accept it anyway.

Liu Ye saw his mother's dilemma. "Song Junzhe will stay in the capital for development in the future, and we have time to give him a gift."

She is also telling other young ladies and sisters, after all, everyone is not a person who can take things with ease.

...

At 9:30 in the evening, on time, Sun Weiwei used the account of "Ladies and Sisters" on Weibo, Douyin, and major video sites to simultaneously release the first episode of the "Sisters of the Spring Festival" short video special "Home of the Spring Festival".

There is a total of seven episodes in the "Home of the Spring Festival" series, and each episode is about ten minutes, which is relatively short. All seven episode videos have been filmed before the Spring Festival.

In the early days, Sun Weiwei did not specifically promote this, but just mentioned on Weibo, "At the Spring Festival, there will be seven original videos to meet you."

At this point in time, most families have finished their New Year's Eve dinner. The elders are sitting on the sofa watching the Spring Festival Gala of the National Stage, and the younger generation is holding a mobile phone while playing.

They easily got to this video.

"Well, sisters updated !?"

"Thirty Years Update, so dedicated!"

"I still leave a message in the morning to ask when the new video will be sent ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Ladies and sisters" Today, the number of fans on major online social platforms is countless. Together, there are almost 2000w +, and the popularity is just as ordinary Point second-line star.

After a similar online celebrity team account has achieved such a large scale, there are usually four ways to make money next. The first is the main source of income for "sisters and sisters"-live broadcast rewards; the second is to sell products. Selling things directly is similar to the way Liu Ye first sold cat food in the live broadcast shopping cart. The third is to advertise for other companies in the video. Their cooperation with Zhong Jiangnan Clothing Company is this model. Fourth This is a cooperative video shoot. For example, they filmed "Meng Chong Hospital" with Ye Liang, and they can get 30,000 yuan each.

It stands to reason that of the four ways, the most profitable is the second one, but the "young ladies and sisters" have so far not sold any products.

At the beginning, Liu Ye contacted the Westland Company and asked them to give her the right of agency. Now countless companies turn to Liu Ye and Sun Weiwei to help them sell the goods, but they ignored them.

Cross the all-round influencer

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Recently Updated
Almighty Daughter Runs The World: Chapter 549 543: Confession
The Savior is just a 3-Year-Old: Chapter 1038 You underestimate me
My Dreams Can Come True: Chapter 968 Zhengsheng
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com