A 21 year University going girl. Very goofy, cheerful and clumsy. Totally childish but can be bold and sassy too per the time need. A total chocolate and icecream lover. Thinks from heart. Have many dreams in her life. She is like an angel but she can't be heaven for those who don't deserve it.

(let me tell you guys

(let me tell you guys... the character aesthetics and all its quotes are written by me...

but last picture after their introduction was only edited by me... the quotes are from Google baba)

Points👇
*Avneet's mother died in an accident when she was young and aftrer that only her father and elder brother is in her family*

*Siddharth is the richest and youngest business man of India.. though it belongs to his grandfather but the main efforts are of Siddharth*

*Avneet is like a traditional girl in front of her family but a free bird in her University*

*Siddharth's father also died when he was young and he had spent his childhood in hostel*

*As Avneet's father is always busy in work so he had kept her in hostel from childhood as he can't grow up a daughter alone

*Siddharth respects women a lot but hate those who throw themselves on him for his money*

*Avneet just wants to fulfil her dreams and live her life like a free bird. She is very much afraid of fire and thunder because of a reason*

 She is very much afraid of fire and thunder because of a reason*

♡< ̄✧ Prologue ✧ ̄>♡

He took a pinch of vermilion and filled it in her hair partition while she noticed it when it finally happened as before she was busy in struggling to come out of his grip.

Her body frozed when she realised that she just got married to a strange man.

*************

She- ohh just shut up. What do you think that if you can marry me forcefully then you can also force me to fulfill your desires

He- Enough

*************

He came closer to her making her breathe hitch, looking at some other direction he lifted her tshirt up.

He pulled her trousers up fom her waist level till her tummy. Shivers ran through their bodies when his warm fingers touched her cold skin.

*************

But his next move left everyone more shocked and she freezed over seat. All of a sudden, he pulled her chair towards him. Leaning closer to her, he wiped her lips softly but not with the napkin but with his thumb.

*************

She got startled when she felt him kneeling in front of her on the carpet. He slowly lifted her dress a little up from her kness.

He took a cotton ball dipping it with that pain causing antiseptic and then slowly placing it on her injured knee and she winced in pain.

*************

And then their lips ended up crashing upon each other, their eyes widened and their heart escaped a beat.

'Second time' were the words that echoed in their mind at that moment.

The world came to a standstill when their lips met, again sparks formed in their bodies.

Note

This ff is completely based on my imagination so copyrights belongs to me aka sidneet13tr

Don't steal or copy my work and if you find someone doing that so kindly inform me

Don't take the things seriously as it is just a work of fiction. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings and spread hate towards anyone.

First chapter will be out around 3 p.m.
___________________________________________
Chapter word- 286
Please vote and do inline comments

First chapter will be out till the evening....

But further chapters will only come after getting atleast a little good response...

So sidneetians, enjoyed the song or not. I know you did

Your dearest author
~T.R