I swap swords, trying to get a feel for the one I'd take home; even a dagger at one point after stealing it from Apollo's hand. I try the bow, some throwing stars and even a boomerang piece that I only end up hitting myself with. I'd just changed weapons again, when Kara joins us, getting in a decent kick that I don't block in time and fall onto my back. I stay down, getting my breath back as she takes my place with Apollo. He soon bests her, and I use the distraction to my advantage.

Only he wasn't distracted and as I jumped onto his back, he was ready and I ended up flipped over and slammed down onto the mat. His stupid dagger was positioned just under my throat as he pinned me down, looking way too smug for my liking.

"I expected more from you, I mean, as much as I love the position we find ourselves in I-" I slip my knee up, as I head butt him, pushing up and over, as he grunts and I pin him down. "Ow!"

"I expected more from you. You left yourself open for that, and your little blade did, little, to impress me." As opposed to the Viking looking sword I now balanced under his chin and across his chest. "I still don't think this is the one though."

Kara joins us, rubbing the back of her neck as I inspect the newest piece and throw it between my hands. It's too heavy, the hilt doesn't fit my hand right. There's a green jewel on the top I don't like. Apollo stays on the ground, rising up slightly on his elbows as he watches me.

"Not that one."

"I agree." I extend my hand to help him up and he shakes his head.

"I'm not falling for that." He gets up on his own and looks around. "I don't think there is much left here you haven't tried."

Kara inspects the small blade in her hand. "This is cute."

"I don't want, cute." I sigh as Deimos joins us, seemingly weaponless. "What have you got?"

None of the items Kara brought in impressed me much either. Maybe Deimos would hold the winning ticket.

"Nothing. I don't like these instruments. I have no use for them."

"What if you lost your powers?" My question seems to shock him.

"It will never happen."

"No?" I smile.

Apollo steps back, and realising where I was going with this, Kara does too.

"No." He answers flatly before motioning at the three of us as we all stand together sore, out of breath and sweaty. "And I do not understand the point of any of this."

"It's called training. Have you really never done any training or like rough housing?" Deimos just stares at me. "You were a twin, didn't you ever like, play around with each other as kids? Jordan and I would always be doing something to-"

"No. With powers like ours, there is little need for much else. I don't see the point of these, toys."

"Do you even know how to fight, like hand to hand combat?"

"I know a little. I have no need to know much else or to do training as you all seem to enjoy." He said training like it left a bad taste in his mouth.

"Oh Deimos. Wow." I look at the other two and Apollo just shrugs while Kara shakes her head with a warning clear on her face. "So, here and now, in this room, you're powerless. We all are, and I'm going to say it. I could totally kick your ass."

His eyebrows raised ever so slightly. "No."

I throw Kara's cute blade at him. It hits his throat, making him cough but does no other damage as it bounces onto the ground. His eyes narrow and he touches his throat.