vi

When I was finally able to gather my thoughts I started to make my way to transfiguration and prayed that either Professor McGonagall hadn't started class yet or that she hadn't yet noticed that I was not there yet (whatever came first). Thankfully she hadn't noticed I was late yet and I was able to sneak my way into class undetected (well mostly, I'm pretty sure Blaise Zabini noticed, but I doubt he'll tell), for the rest of the lesson I zoned out thinking about the French boy of my dreams, while unconsciously writing notes down (how I managed that I have no idea).

The rest of the day pretty much went the same, I went to classes, I ate lunch and dinner, sat down in the common room to play exploding snap with Pansy, then went up to my dorm room to have some peace and quiet (read: to overthink and beat myself up for my parents poor decisions). I was thinking about writing a separate letter each for Mother and Father, but decided to write a joined letter instead.

My reasons for this were, 1- because it's easier and saves more parchment and 2- because I was pretty sure mother was going to tell father about the letter anyways so it didn't really matter. And perhaps this will give them something to talk about rather then mother trying to hold her tears in and father awkwardly trying to comfort her (he's never been the best at showing sympathy/empathy, or well showing emotions in general, but he's been getting better and that's what counts I guess).

The letter went something like this:

Dear Mother and Father,

I hope this letter finds you well, Hogwarts has been kind to me this term and I settled in well. The private dorm I have has been helpful so far and I am able to study and do my homework in peace, it has also allowed me to be at ease and away from prying eyes.

The Professors have done a competent job teaching and have given all the necessary assignments, I have kept my grades high and up to the Malfoy standards. Although I do not associate much with others I do occasionally talk with Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Astoria Greengrass, as well as Crabbe and Goyle.

I send my prayers to both of you and I sincerely wish that father gets justice soon, please keep me updated on the case. I would also like to know if mother wishes to have me back at Christmas or if I'm to stay here.

All my love,

Your Son Draco Malfoy

A/N: Sooo what do you guys think? So sorry this is short, I've just been so frustrated lately because writers block and because I've just been studying so much for my exams (I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die before I can even take that exam.....sigh 😔😫😭)

Anyways I hope you guys liked this so far, I promise I will update again soon (I hope), so have a good day/night and I will see you guys in the next chapter. 😘