"Again sorry for doing that to you see you around," he asks raising his eyebrow and smiling at me as he slowly backs away. I nod my head yes in response instead of yelling over the music.

Someone yanks me up by my arm and pulls me to the side. "Come on we have to go," she whispers in my ear dragging me out the door.

"What why I was having fun," I trail off wondering why Tina wasn't doing the same. Did something happen with her and her boyfriend or was she just bored with this little house party already.

"Something happened with me and you know. Basically he told me that Shirley was running around the school telling boys about my 'past' record of being in an insane asylum and that I get to attached to my boyfriends. It was just a lot of stupid untrue shit that makes me want to beat her face in," Tina yells stomping ahead of me.

"So to the next party then to find Shirley?"

"Yes to the next party," she replies.

---

I tuck my hair behind my ears and walk up behind Tina to the door of the next party where all of Tina friends are and Shirley is. I chock down any lingering fear and shyness down so I didn't appear like I was some weak person.

Tina had been mumbling under her breath the whole time of what she was going to do to Shirley. She opened the door walking over to the kitchen where the alcohol was. Tina swiftly avoided all the people cramping by and poured a red plastic cup to the top full of hard whiskey.

She put it to her lips hesitant of taking it all in but she drank it all down in a couple of seconds. She laid her hand on the counter to try and balance herself. See put her hand over her mouth holding down the puke. She poured another cup of alcohol I didn't quite see what it was since it got dark and some disco lights came on, everywhere.

"Here drink this and party," she said burping and covering her mouth again. She walked out to the dance floor and started to just randomly doing things.

I looked down at the cup taking a drink and walking out to the dance floor to join her. We were making a fool ourselves as we continued to hog up the dance floor and people started to join in on our little dance.

---

I walked to the couch on the side and sat down out of breath and unable to move my legs or my feet because of these stupid heels.

"So are you party hoping or what," I hear a deep male voice laugh.

"Are you stalking me?" I reply quickly slightly drunk and not caring about what the hell I said anymore. I didn't really mind that he was stalking me either it was just the fact that he found me somehow in the dark.

"I've been meaning to say this but I like you," Kris smiled leaning closer onto me. I turned to him and started to kiss him on the lips. He grabbed me up and started to kiss back, he was also drunk. I couldn't really tell since it smelt like alcohol.

I pushed him off of me and walked back to the dance floor surprised that I actually did that.

I went out side where the music continued and people were out here dancing instead of doing drugs. The pool was close to the house and some people were swimming drinking beer, holding onto a floaty.

I looked around and stuck my feet down in the water, it was warm and it felt nice to get wet after walking, dancing, and doing a whole bunch of stuff to just swim. I don't know why but it did so much.

I slipped in to the pool not putting my face in the water because I wasn't sure if my makeup would stick on. I swam over to the shallow end so I wouldn't drown. Also because I, like a stupid drunk, left my shoes on and could barely kick my legs.

---

"Yay! This rocks," I say to a guy next to me. He's dancing with me, I have no idea who he is or if he goes to our school. Oh well I guess.

I see out of the corner of my eye that Tina is in the corner making out with someone I'm not sure if it's her boyfriend or some random guy to get back at him for doing something. She pulls away from his face letting me see who he is.

Oh my god that's Shirley's boyfriend! I scream out loud and walk over to Tina whose walking away with smudged lipstick and messy hair. "And now I've gotten back at little miss Shirley- partly. Let's go to my house and sleep this drunk off and sleep," Tina takes my by my arm.

"Yeah I've had enough partying for tonight," I giggle. We both giggle and end up laughing over nothing, and a bush that looked like a butt.

---

Vote & Comment!!! What do you think will happen next?