"Hey so I was wondering--" Stiles started, but before he could finish Luna had smashed her lips onto his, Stiles didn't understand why but he pulled away as soon as their lips touched making Luna pull away now embarrassed.

"I- that-" Stiles couldn't even form a sentence. Luna was beautiful, by far one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen, but kissing her wasn't right, not right for her, him, or Malia.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I should, go" Luna said grabbing her purse.

"Luna wait--" he called her name, but she was now too embarrassed to even look at him.

SHE WAS SO EMBARRASSED that for the next week she didn't bother talking to him.

Stiles tried calling and texting her, but she didn't answer, and when he tried talking to her she'd ignored him and leave before he could reach the car. In the mean time of her absence he had time to make up with Malia, and the next week, he stopped trying to get Luna's attentions.

He and the pack discussed Donavan's missing body, they hadn't spoken to eachother in days, Stiles couldn't stop thinking about what happened that night. Scott's trust and friendship were two of the most important things to him, and if Scott found out what really happened, he would never forgive him, with Kira being gone he knew it was going to make things harder.

"Maybe theo--" before Scott could finish Stiles rolled his eye's and crossed his arm's. Scott didn't give people long to put trust into them, and that was something about him that Stiles hated. He trust everybody, and he'd trust anybod.

Theo was black mailing him, Since theo knew about what happened with Donavan two weeks ago, Stiles had to keep quiet about the chimera on the roof three day's ago. With the dread doctors out it was hard for him to stay focused on not letting anything slip up about either.

All with that case, The dread doctors hadn't picked anyone else since Hayden, the pack was starting to worry, they had been sitting infront of the for about 20 minutes since it ended.

"How can we make any plans when we don't even know where to start, okay, Theo doesn't have the answer's to everything." Stiles shook his head.

Meanwhile•

Luna walked over to the sink and turned it on getting ready to wash her face, she had just came from track and her face felt full ick. Just as she was about to put her head down she heard a loud noise and Metal clanking.

"Look, I'm going home to look at the board, maybe I can find some clues, I didn't see before" Stiles said before turning around getting ready to get inside the truck, but before he could Scott grabbed his shoulder. "Hey, you Okay? You've been acting, Wierd, since that night at the diner. I noticed you haven't been talking to Luna pretty at all."

"Just trying to be a good boyfriend. Me and Luna could've never worked out anyways, my world is completely different from her's" Stiles nodded at him before opening the truck door, but this time he was stopped by his own thoughts, or so he thought it was his own thoughts.

"When does evil strike a group?"

"When does evil strike a group?" Stiles repeated to himself.

"When one of us are alone" Malia replied making Stiles furrow his eyebrows and look back at her.

"Sorry, I just, when a Villian wants to strike group they normally take them out one at a time, so they wait until one them are alone and, Strike" Malia explained.