"Relax, they'll see what I see" Stiles tried to calm her. "And what do you see?" Luna asked crossing her arm's as she looked over at him. A smile formed on his face and he pushed her hair out of her face, "a know it all." Luna rolled her eye's at his attempt to be funny and he opened the door letting her walk in first.

As they approached the booth Kira was the first to stand up and greet Luna.

"Hi, you're Luna'marie. I'm Kira.I'm actually pretty new to this group too, so it's nice not to be the new girl anymore" Kira smiled grabbing her hand. Luna liked how quirky she was, where she came from there wasn't much fun emotion.

"Just call me Luna" She smiled back, Kira nodded and took her seat back next to Scott.

"You've met Scott, and Malia, but this Lydia" Stiles pointed at the auburn haired girl, Lydia smiled and introduced herself.

____________

"That's great" the group laughed at Luna's joke, excluding Malia who didn't find the joke funny at all. "You're a funny girl" Lydia crossed her arm's leaning back. "Why've you been keeping her away from us Stiles"

"One joke and you all act like she's stand up comedy" Malia rolled her eye's clawing at the booth seat, Scott could hear her nails scratching the wood under the cushion, it was like nails on a chalk board.

"Malia, stop" Scott began rubbing his ears, Malia crossed her arm's and stared at Luna.

If it wasn't for Stiles, Malia believed she and Luna could be friends, but she was stealing Stiles's attention, She didn't like the way they always hung out together, the way he always talked about her like a book of supernaturals, the way he smiled at her like she was the only girl in the world.

Malia's eye's shifted to Stiles and in that moment she felt like her heart was breaking all over again. Stiles hadn't taken his eye's off of her the whole night. She wasn't hurt because he was looking at her, it was the way he looked at her that did it, because once upon a time he looked at her like that.

Malia's eye's began watering, she didn't want anybody seeing her cry, without saying anything she got up and walked away leaving everyone confused, and Stiles didn't waste anytime going after her.

"Malia" he called her as he ran out of the building.

"Malia, where are you going?" Stiles asked, but Malia continued to ignore him.

"Malia-" Stiles grabbed her wrist, Malia stopped in her tracks and turned around growling causing him to let go step back away from her confused. "Malia, come on, talk to me."

"Leave me alone Stiles" She said before walking off and disappearing into the woods. Stiles cursed under his breath before walking back into the Diner and sitting next to Luna, "Is everything alright?" Luna asked, Stiles nodded with a small smile. Luna smiled back before going back to talking to Kira and Stiles's smile faded as he met with Scott's disappointed expression.

______

As Stiles stopped the car infront of Amy's house, Luna looked over at him and smiled. "I had fun, meeting your friend's in stuff."

"Yeah, they're pretty cool. They like you alot too" Stiles Chuckled, Luna nodded keeping the same smile on her face shifting her gaze from his eye's to his lips.