She blinked, feeling her heart drop in her chest. Still, she stared at him, trying to swallow the fear discernable in her eyes back.

"I'll admit it; you're good, very good." His voice was lower than before, almost a whisper, "but not good enough to have me fooled."

Again, this weird sensation began building up in her stomach. It was the same feeling she always got when Light got close to her. It intensified with each glance and became harder to control or keep at bay. Perhaps Light noticed her sudden hesitation; her eyes filled with desire he ached to see, and that would arise a similar sensation in him too. He chuckled under his breath, getting a sense of satisfaction, knowing that he had a particular effect on the woman in front of him.

"Really? Last I checked, you're still missing your notebook."

He chuckled again, this time letting a bit of irritation tint his voice, "You talk a lot for someone I could kill in an instant."

"I don't think you could, actually."

Her tone was cold, audibly unbothered and calm. Her face was perfectly neutral, without a sign of distress: her eyes laid on his face without ever blinking, staring directly into his soul, but there was a slight hint of amusement on her lips.

"Really? You do realize all it takes is my Death Note and a pencil, and I could end your miserable life right here," he replied, just as coldly as she did. Yet, in his voice, she could hear the restrained anger and annoyance.

"Well, too bad you don't have your Death Note. It'd be a hassle if you did," she chuckled back, giving him the same attitude he was previously giving her.

How dare she question his abilities? Did she not know what he could do? He had killed countless people before. Hell, anyone who stood in his way ended without a heartbeat. Her doubting and mocking him made it hard for him to think rationally.

"Besides, you would have already killed me if you knew how or could, Light." She let out a scoff, slightly too arrogant for his liking. She rolled her eyes, "and you would prove my point. Kira is a criminal. You're one yourself."

"Watch your words, Kaira." Light stood up from his chair and grabbed her collar, bringing her forward until she barely touched the chair underneath her. Her expression remained calm, yet this time, she smiled. "Or what? You'll write my name in your silly little notebook? Go ahead." Noticing he was remaining silent and that his jaw clenched, she smiled once more, "oh, I forgot you don't have it." She grabbed his wrist and gave him a warning with her eyes, to which he released her from his grip.

She sighed, "face it, Light. You don't want to kill me."

"You're right. I don't, but believe me when I say that I'll have you begging on your knees for me not to write the last letter of your name, sweetheart."

"You'll have to find it first."

Firmly, he grabbed her throat and pulled her up to kiss her, his hand still wrapped around her neck as their lips met. Her body reacted immediately as if it had been craving Light's touch forever. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let herself moan into his mouth as she felt his free hand snake down her body.

Suddenly, Light stepped back from her, leaving her in ragged breaths and desperate for more of his touch. He cleared her desk, throwing everything on it to the ground and wasting no time spinning her around to make her sit on it.

He kissed her again, as hungrily as before, making her feel just exactly how much he wanted to fuck her. His lips trailed down her jaw to her neck, leaving behind possessive bruises. Her hands were running through his hair, her head tilting back to give him access to more skin. She was getting impatient; she felt her insides clench with desire.

His scent was intoxicating; he smelled slightly fruity with delicious peppery, zesty facets, like a pleasing mixture of cedarwood and a slight hint of citrus. It filled her head with thoughts she felt ashamed even to be able to conjure.

Roughly, he pulled her hips forward against him as he kept kissing her. The kiss was aggressive, incredibly passionate– perhaps too much for his liking. With both legs on each side of him, he had easy access to her center. Still, he loved to make her suffer, so he kept his hands on her thighs, circling the insides, getting nearer and nearer to the lacy fabric of her underwear.

"Fuck, I love when you wear skirts," he snickered, breaking the kiss and slowly moving his hand further up her thigh.

"Light, please–

"Already pleading? How desperate." His arrogance turned her on even more, "beg for it."

A blush spread over her cheeks, but she knew her desire was far greater than her embarrassment.

Impatiently, she slid his blazer off and started unbuttoning his shirt, attempting to ignore the blush still glossing her cheeks. He took in the opportunity to just stare at her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her; she was beautiful like this– neck covered in hints of him, her hair a mess, her lips swollen, and her cheeks a lovely shade of shame. His dark, desiring eyes found hers and gently, he cupped her face and kissed her. She was confused by how tender he was, but that didn't last long. Aggressively, he spread her legs apart even more and removed her panties, throwing them on the ground.

He noticed how dripping wet she was for him, and he smirked to himself, feeling his composure once again fall to pieces. Hell, he'd never been so turned on. It was hard for him to tease her and keep her waiting because he wanted to destroy her completely. It was incredibly difficult to remain in control; she made it impossible to think. She turned him on beyond words and awoke the primal side of him.

"I want you," she spoke between shaky breaths, her eyes filled if not overflowing with lust, "please."

"You look so pretty when you're desperate to get fucked," he whispered, a sly grin forming on his lips. He undid his tie and roughly grabbed her wrists, tying them together behind her back with it. Harshly, he spun her around and pushed her against the desk, her cheek now pressed against the wooden surface. His hand slid down her back and pinned her neck down, forcing her into a state of total submission.

"When I'm done with you, you won't even be able to walk."

☹︎☻︎☹︎

IM CRUEL FOR SEPARATING IT BUT IT WAS GETTING TOO LONG LMAO
i hope you enjoyed!