2 call

Mimi and Lucas were talking every day since he left but when he got his phone taken away by his teacher for an assignment he might have forgotten to message her for a couple of days, he made her feel lonely but made it up to her by buying her flowers, Lucas always talks about his new friends and about how they're cool and different from the people here.

Mimi was watching the horses for her friend when all of sudden she got a call from a random number.

Hello. She asked confused.

Hi, are you a friend of Lucas Friar. A female voice said making her worried.

Yeah is everything ok? She asked as they told her yeah.

We're doing a project for him, we're his new friends from New York. The voice said making her sigh with relief.

We want you to make a video and talk about how much you miss him and how everything is ok. the female said as Mimi thought.

ok, I'll do it. She said hanging up.

A few days later Mimi did it what she was told, she talked about how she missed him and how she missed all the fun they had sneaking out and getting ice cream, she sent it to them reserving a thank you text.

(2 days later)
Lucas was supposed to come home but ended up staying in new york which made the teen upset but she understood.

Hello mi amor. Mimi answered the call. 

Hey. He said smiling.

I miss you. She said laying down on her bed.

I miss you too. He said knowing that she's hiding how she really feels. 

Guess what. Mimi said excitedly.

What. Lucas laughed.

I'm moving to New York. She said jumping up and down.

What, no way. He said excitedly.

Yep, Mami wants us to go since Abuela is sick so I'm moving there for a little. Mimi was excised to see Lucas but hoped zay doesn't get in any more trouble

Hope she feels better. Lucas said remembering the Hispanic women.

Anyway, I was wondering. She said slowly.

Yeah. He said confused.

I was wondering if I can meet your friends. Mimi said nervously.

Of course, I can't say no to you. Lucas smiled.

i gotta go, love you. Mimi said as Lucas said it back hanging up.