React to Chapter 2: The Knights of Favious Part 1

Doct: Alright, the next episode is coming up!

Regan: We going to find out of the girl's who meet (Y/N) and Lumine?

Doct: That right!

Emily: I can't wait to see the bunny girl!

Seeing of Doct currently sitting down the chair with the smiles on his face, and holding his book.
Doct: Bonne lecture, my friend! You just here for the another chapter of our heroes. Let's begins shall we. *Reading the book* Our heroes (Y/N) has meeting Paimon the fairy who will be the guide of and knowledge of the Teyvat. And the young girl name Lumine from the another world who is the Traveler. And they have show the young boy talking to the dragon has left the scene. And now they have meeting the Knights of Fa... *slams his book* Oops! I'm afraid you need to find out. *Smiles*

Momo: Hey, no spoiler wizard man.

Mitsu: Yeah! That right!

Yori: Girls no insult!

Inner Doct: Serve you right, you damn brat!

At (Y/N)
(Y/N)/Lumine: Knight of Favious?
Amber: You don't look like the citizens of Mondstaldt, Explain yourself!
(Y/N): We're not here for the trouble, looks we're here to be coming for the city. My name is (Y/N) Williams. *Introduction*

Making his parents let out of the smiles.

Emiko: Always polite and easygoing....

Lumine: And my name is Lumine. *introduction*
Amber: That doesn't sound like a local name to him. And I never see this clothes it's looks ridiculous to me. *looks at (Y/N)'s clothes*

Ena: His clothes, what she talking about his clothes?

Rin: I have no idea and don't care about this...

Making (Y/N) to be making of the comical looks on his face with the annoyed, and shock looks and felt irritated to him.
Inner (Y/N): What?! Ridiculous?! Those are my favourite clothes when mom gave it to me when I was 16! *irritated tone*
He looks down to checking nothing wrong with his clothes.

Inner (Y/N): What?! Ridiculous?! Those are my favourite clothes when mom gave it to me when I was 16! *irritated tone*He looks down to checking nothing wrong with his clothes

Making all the family to be remained in silence and staring with the disbelief looks on their face staring at the clothes.

Fumiko: That is.... Ridiculous clothes... *Deadpanned tone*

Michael: Ugh! It reminded me you brought the ugly clothes for him.... *Shudder*

Mitsu: What is this?! It looks so ugly! *Laughing*

Momo: No girls wanted him go out! *laughing*

Making Erma glaring at her cousin, she hated someone he like fun or hatred toward on her big brother!

Amber: And this Mascot, what's the deal with it?
Lumine: She....
(Y/N): She our emergency food. *smiles and joke tone*
Paimon: Hey! That's even worst than being as the mascot, Paimon is not emergency food! *Anger tone*