He looked at Black Sperm, who'd still been forming clones with the chaos of the battle, unrelenting on Genos and Superalloy Darkshine, who'd continued their assault on the multitude of cells.

"Homeless Emperor's being stopped by a single hero," he rolled his eyes, seeing Zombieman's hand (which was still regenerating, mind you) clamped like a vice on the hobo's shoulder.

"Black Sperm can't do shit by himself," he remarked, noting the way that his individual cells were blasted away and incinerated in a flash by Genos. "He's gotta form together, at which point he's actually mortal."

"And...what the hell is even up with you?" He glanced at Evil Natural Water. He didn't know if he needed to attack it or not, because how the hell do you kill water? "I'm guessing I can just leave you be...you're not that big a threat in the first place."

"Calling me 'Mortal' is a bit of an exaggeration, wouldn't you say?" A larger, booming voice came, though it bore a clear resemblance to his smaller counterparts. "Sure, one or two cells on their own are nothing, but I'm pretty sure a trillion is enough to shut you up!"

Multi-cell Sperm is born!

"You're gonna regret calling me mortal when you're grovelling on the ground!" It taunted, sending a quick punch towards Garou, completely disregarding the amount of cells that'd lent themselves towards fending off the heroes that were still fighting the monsters off, alongside Evil Natural Water, completely isolating Garou and Multi-cell Sperm on their own while everything went on around them.

"Bull!" Garou scoffed, sending a punch out to meet Multi-Cell Sperm's in a flash, easily matching its force. "I'm...stronger than you, don't you see?!"

An almost manic look made its way onto Garou's face, like his suspicions had been confirmed, and they were all tipping in his favor. His face showed every single type of excitement, satisfaction lingering in the back of his eyes as his fist so casually stopped the force of the force of even trillions of Black Sperm cells.

"You can't even get me off guard!" He taunted, deflecting the monster's blow with ease. "You're not even a goddamn monster, compared to me!"

With a quick motion, his hand quickly smashed through the monster's chest like it was little more than jelly, a smirk coming onto his face before smashing off its head with a few more savage-like, more unrefined blows that were focused more on power than anything.

"That...was anticlimactic," Garou snorted, watching the body of the monster fall onto the ground before looking around, seeing the heroes continuing to fight off Evil Natural Water and the clones of Black Sperm, which clearly numbered far beyond whatever could be counted.

"You wanna tell me that again?" Garou sneered, looking closer at the decapitated corpse of the Multi-Cell Sperm, pushing him to the ground casually with his clearly mutated hand. "Hero or Monster, I don't care which one of you wants to challenge me."

"All of you are so...goddamn...unfair!" He grit his teeth, his arrogant look fading away into an annoyed one, a mixture of disappointment and resentment. "And I fucking hate it. I hate...how you all...create unfairness. And I'll show you what you've done to so, so many people!"

He grandly gestured to everyone on the battlefield, an intimidating look setting into place on his face as he pounded his chest, taunting them, "I'll show all of you absolute evil!"

~~~

Zombieman

Look, I really shouldn't be here. At least, not up all the way where the action's going on, you know? That's just not...my style.