jared kleinman is certified gaymer

En başından başla

"Alright, let's play a couple private battles together, just to get you used to the game again."

"Uh okie," Evan said, unsure of why Jared was being so nice, usually he would just blast Evan into a league battle before he was ready, and they'd lose. Then Jared would make fun of Evan for being so bad at the game. The thing was, that was in the past.

"Alright, I have a room open, the passcode is 6969"

Evan turned to face Jared, "really?"

"Yea hehe"

"Haha, whatever lol." Evan joined Jareds private battle and entered in the passcode.

"Alright, so were just gonna have some 1v1 battles so you can get some practice in, then we'll play some league."

"A-alright."

Jared changed the map to his favorite map, New Albacore Hotel and set the mode to turf war. He then pressed ok, put Evan on Alpha team, and him on Bravo. (simp)

"Ok, so you can change up your gear by pressing the '+' button, and then go back to the main page by pressing 'B', and once your sure you like what you're wearing press 'A'"

"O-ok." Evan pressed the '+' button and changed up his gear a bit.

Jared did the same, changed up his gear, then looked for a weapon he was in the mood to play. He ended up going with the splatter shot since its pretty basic, and a shooter like the N-zap, so it should be a kinda fair game.

Once Jared and Evan were both ready the match started. With Jared going straight to the center prepared for battle, while Evan had no idea what the fern he was doing.

"Uhhh...how do you a-aim again?"

"Oh, you aim by using motion controls" Jared said, moving his switch around as an example. "Once you find a comfortable position to play in, you can press 'Y' and the default point for your character will be in that position."

Evan followed what Jared said and moved his switch around, he eventually did find a comfortable position to play in, pressed 'Y' and started shooting now that he could aim.

"Wow. thanks Jared!" Evan said with the cutest smile Jared had ever see-

"No Problem lol"

Evan and Jared's characters soon met in the middle of the stage. Jared stood still so that Evan could get an easy first kill, but Evan did not take it. No, Evan was shooting everywhere but where Jareds character was standing.

"uh...Evan...are you gonna kill me or not?"

"Sorry! I wasn't sure if you wanted me to kill you..."

"Dude, I'm standing still in the center of the stage for a reason."

"R-right haha"

With that, Evan killed Jareds character, and the smile left on Evans face after, was literally the purest thing in the world. Jared never wanted to look awa-

"Nice Job Evan."

"T-thanks!"

"No problem!"

Evan's character respawned, and Evan went straight to the center of the stage again, ready to fight Jared.

" This time I'm gonna make it a bit harder, I'm not gonna shoot you, but I am gonna be moving around ok."

"Ok!"

Evan and Jared continued to practice in private battles together until Evan got pretty good with the controls again.

~🌲~