Tuesday

Tuesday, 15:29

E-boy

Oi brat

Shrub

If it's about Goshiki's birthday, I already gave him something. I'm not going to his dorm for a party

E-boy

I'm actually not texting you about that, but now that you've said it I'm going to come force you to go

Shrub

If you come to my dorm, I'm kicking you

So what were you texting about?

E-boy

I'll count that as question 7

I was actually texting to see what you were up to so we could finish the game, but I guess we'll have to wait

Shrub

Yeah, no

I'm studying, I don't have time to play a game

E-boy

Yeah well you can study later, I'm outside your door

Shrub

Wait what

And then Semi knocked on Shirabu's door. Semi heard loud thuds and "I swear to god I'm going to kick you!" shouted on the other side of the door. The lock clicked and the door swung open. Semi, who had hidden behind the door when it opened, stifled a laugh laugh at his junior's confused little "hah?"

Before Shirabu had a chance to close the door, Semi revealed himself. "And...up we go!" he shouted, picking up the younger by his torso and slinging him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Shirabu yelped.

"What the fuck! Put me down you plain vanilla ice cream!" Shirabu shouted, limbs flailing in an attempt to kick his attacker.

"Stop flailing or I'll drop you head first!" Semi ordered. Shirabu stopped flailing, settling for repeatedly punching the ash blonde's back. It actually didn't hurt; his punches were pretty soft.

"Alright, to Goshiki's dorm we go!" Semi announced, closing Shirabu's dorm door and turning to leave the second year dorms. The walk to Goshiki's dorm from Shirabu's was quick, and filled with Shirabu muttering insults under his breath while punching Semi's back.

Semi knocked on the door when they arrived. Goshiki opened the door, smiling. "Welcome back, Semi-senpai, and...Shirabu-san?" Goshiki greeted as Semi put down the glowering boy.

"Hi," Shirabu snapped, then turned around and kneed Semi's crotch. Semi let out a choked sound and froze. Goshiki screeched "Shirabu-san kicked Semi-senpai!" before pushing past Shirabu to help the dying man. Shirabu smirked and walked inside Goshiki's dorm.

Semi was helped to the couch by Goshiki. Reon hovered over him worriedly. "Are you alright? What happened?"

Semi smiled weakly. "I'm fine. Shirabu just kneed me is all."

Reon winced. "Yikes."

Semi shrugged. "Its whatever. I'm starting to feel better." He glanced over to the brat, who was sat in a chair at the table, on his phone while Taichi and Yamagata exchanged conversation over his head. Semi smiled softly.

"Man, he kicks you and you smile? I don't understand third years..." Goshiki said, putting his hands on his hips and shaking his head slowly. Semi and Reon laughed.

"Oi, oi, you two! Don't hog the birthday boy all to yourself!" Tendo ordered, slinging his arms over the younger's shoulders and resting his chin on the bowl cut.