"Yes. The Curse of Ymir was well...A Curse that limited the lifespan of the Titan Shifters. After 13 years, if the Titan Powers weren't inherited, it's powers were transferred to a newborn Eldian."

"I still have the Titan Powers...So does that mean, I have that exact Curse?" Eren asked.

"No. The Founding Titan was destroyed in similar fashion to yours. What I wanted was to rid off both, but I only managed to put an end to the Curse of Ymir. And that's where you came in...."

"When I saw the similarities between my Reality and yours, I knew you'd be the one to finish what I started. When I saw how strong you were and how clear minded you were, I knew you'd be the perfect vessel."

"Vessel? What do you mean by that?"

"When you inherited the Founding Titan from your father, I was able to connect myself with you. With that, I was able to bend your will to my biding."

Eren raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"I was able to control whatever you felt, thought, and did at any given time that I needed you to do something. But there were times whe-" Eren said but was interrupted by a fist that met his jaw.

"You bastard! Do you have any idea how many times I could've prevented something from happening?! All those times I was kidnapped...I used to always blame myself for putting all of them through the trouble of bringing me back.... Why would you do something like that?!" Eren shouted at Other Eren as he lifted him by collar of his jacket. Other Eren didn't seem phased by the punch or the shouting.

"It was all for good reason. I was afraid that if you didn't go through all that, you wouldn't have done this. I needed you to do the Rumbling or else this Titan Curse would've continued...But worry not. I let you stay true to who you were."

Eren lifted him back up to his feet but looked down with his face shrouded in darkness.

"You're telling me that.... After all this time, I wasn't free? I was bound to your will from the beginning...."

"Yeah...But hey, look at where it got us. I can now seal the Titan Powers up for good which as a result close the Titan Realm....You're free." Other Eren said.

There was a long pause between the two. Eren just looked down with his hair covering his face. Other Eren just stood there with his hands in his pockets and waited for Eren to say something. After what felt like years, Eren let out a sigh.

"I guess I should thank you.... I'm free to explore the world just like I've envisioned."

"Yeah...Now, go." Other Eren said. Eren looked up with his mouth open ajar with shock.

"Go....Live the life that I never got to live. Cherish it. Live it to your fullest.... Make her happy."

Eren stayed quiet with the same facial expression. He couldn't find any words.

"Go." Other Eren repeated. Eren let out one last sigh and slowly walked away. Before he left, he put a hand on his other self's shoulder.

"You did well. You fought hard... No one could've gotten us this far...I'm sure all your friends are proud of you...Thank you." Eren said then disappeared.

"Yeah. This is the last time we'll ever speak...Take care...Me." Other Eren said and stayed quiet.

"Now then..." Other Eren said as he walked toward the Paths.

"You did well...Eren." someone behind him said. Other Eren immediately stopped with his eyes widened. That voice sounded familiar. The voice he hasn't heard ever since he said those cruel words to her.

"Mikasa...." Eren said as he slowly turned around. His eyes widened further when he saw her. She had a soft smile on her face. She had the same attire and hairstyle to when he last wrapped the scarf around her.

He walked and slowly turned to running. He ran toward Mikasa before hugging her tightly. Mikasa returned his embrace. This wasn't an apparition; she was actually there standing in front of him. Eren felt tears rushing down his face as he took in her scent.

"I'm....Sorry.... Sorry for.... Leaving you." Eren said between his sobs.

"It's okay...You did all this for us..." Mikasa said and gently pulled him closer. She pulled him close to her chest where he could silently weep.

It was hard to comprehend how hard it must've been on Eren. He confined himself to the barren of a place that was the Titan Realm. He was stuck there for over a century with no one there with him. Eren felt as if he was there for far longer than a century. His weeping was much needed. It was over 100 years of grief.

"You did well, Eren." A crowd of people said. Eren looked behind Mikasa and saw the Squad even Reiner and Annie where there.

Eren stood with Mikasa right beside him and wiped the tears from his face.

"You guys..." Eren said, but his voice was faint and had a slight crack.

"You did well, Eren." Another crowd said behind Eren. He looked back and saw the entire Survey Corps. Hanji, Levi without the scars, Erwin, Moblit, and many others. Eren just stood there not knowing what to say. His eyes were watery and it felt like he could breakdown at any time.

"You did well, my darling." A person behind Eren said. His eyes widened and they flooded tears.

"Mom..."

Eren slowly turned around, but before he could even take a step, he was already engulfed in his mother's embrace.

"I missed you, darling." Carla said.

"I missed you too... Mother." Eren said as he tightly held on to his mother. He was merely 10 years old when his mother died. The last memory he has of her was of that fateful day. Eren cried once more for what felt like years.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry for never being that obedient little kid you so desired."

"It's okay...I still love you." Carla said then hugged him tighter. There was nothing like the embrace of a caring and loving mother.

After some time, Eren stood, and everyone surrounded. Mikasa tightly held his hand with a soft smile on her.

"Eren, can you come with us?" She asked.

"Yeah...Let me just finish this fight..."

"This was all thanks to him."