"As if I will ever sleep in the same bed with you, give me the keys to the guest room" she opens her hand for me to give her the keys, I am very close to laughing at her but I stop myself.

"That's with your father," I said nonchalantly 

"Didn't he fucking leave for France for 3 months?" she almost yelled. I stepped back in case she decides to slap me or something, like bro it's not my problem your father wants us to "be in love" or something.

"yes, he did," I said softly because god, she was lowkey scary when she was angry.

"Okay fine I'll sleep on the couch then," she said walking towards the room to get her pillows and blanket, I assume.

"There is no AC installed yet and the living room is burning because of the summer heat and because they checked if the fireplace was working in the afternoon," I said eyeing the fireplace because again, I am still scared if she might come to slap me or something.

"What the fuck, don't tell me you planned all this?" she said with hatred in her voice, I could recognize it without even turning my head to her.

"Oh please, who do you think you are? It's not like I am dying to sleep with you, I don't have a lack of women, or men in that case also. You are nothing but a burden that is now with me for the next 3 fucking years so it's better if you mind your own business and leave me alone." I spat venomously almost catching the hurt on her face which was replaced by nothing but hatred and anger.

"you know what? Just when I thought you were not like him, you proved me wrong immediately. I had 1 percent hopes that being you would respect me, not as your wife but as a person, but well okay what can I expect? like father like son." she said slightly smirking.

That was it, she hit that spot. She went somewhere she should have never gone.

I step forward and grab her harshly by her arm making her fall on my chest and wince in pain. If these were normal circumstances, I would have felt bad and apologized but right now, I am more than angry with her. How could she go this low?

"Listen here you bitch, I don't think so you can say anything about me or my father when your mom literally told me to kill you and fucked my uncle for about 3 years without you or your dad noticing, if someone should be told, it should be you, like mother, like daughter."

I said these words without realizing how mean they were, but who cares she said them first, and being mature isn't really my thing.

She stares at my face for about a minute probably grasping whatever I said. As soon as she realizes she pulls me closer our breaths mingling again, just when I thought she was about to kiss me, she does that.

She slaps me, tightly. 

Calm down

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.

Don't kill him.

Don't kill yourself.

I hate myself so much why did I say that?

No, I hate him more why did he have to go that low. He could have acted mature but I can't really blame him.

I hate myself.

I hate him.

Never mind, I love myself.

No, I love him.

Wait what the fuck Delilah? Where did that even come from? I must be really tired to be thinking all this.

I come out of my thoughts when I see him walking towards the bedroom with hurt clear on his face and a red mark on his cheek that must be hurting, because yeah I know I slap quite hard.

"Wait-Maxwell," I say running to him and stopping him by holding his arm.

"What? you want to slap the other cheek also?" he said bending his other cheek towards me so that I can slap it.

Shit.

"Let me put ice on your cheek please," I say softly.

"Please keep your fake kindness to yourself, you have already shown your true colors," he said as if he already knew this was going to happen.

I mean it wasn't even his fault, I am pretty sure my dad did all this. But I guess my anger and hatred got the best of me and I stooped that low.

"Please Maxwell, just this once," I said pleading.

"do whatever you want," he said and a wide grin forms on my face without even realizing it.

He looks at me like he just saw a ghost, and then I realize that this is the first time I have actually smiled at him after 6 whole fucking years.

I think I saw a small smile forming on his face but I could be wrong. I just drag him and make him sit on the sofa and go and get an ice pack from the freezer.

I cup one side of his cheek and put the ice pack on the cheek where I slapped him, it's very red. Fuck my life, why am I like this?

He does nothing but just stares at me and I just avoid his eyes because yeah I am scared as fuck now.  

Just as I was about to get up from the sofa, he pulls me by my arm making me fall on him.

sorry for the late chapter, had no motivation to write lol

make sure to vote, and please comment it means a lot<3 

until next time, take care<3

-alishba ♡