Chapter 12;First interview

"Have you done an interview before Caroline?" Mick asked from his spot in front of the mirror

"Once." she replied nervously tapping her foot as she looked at the lite up New York City outside.

He grinned "It'll be over and done with before you know it." he patted her shoulder

"We're ready for you now." one of the backstage people said smiling

She breathed out nervously straightening her dress "I'm so nervous."

"It'll be okay. If you want until you get comfortable enough I'll do most of the talking." he offered

She smiled gratfully at him "Thanks Mick."

"We have two special guests tonight. Both everyone has heard of." Jimmy said "Please welcome Mick Jagger and Caroline Taylor." he yelled

It was the cue they had been waiting on. Mick grabbed her hand as they walked out together. Caroline lifted her hand waving and smiling at the crowd.

Jimmy shook Micks hand and hugged Caroline. As they took their seats Caroline smiled and waved once more as they settled down.

"Wow! Having Mick and Caroline on my show is a great honor I must admit." Jimmy smiled

"It's an honor to be here." Mick spoke

Jimmy asked the regular breaking ice question how they were. What was going on? The usual then came the whole purpose of them being there.

"Now I'm aware you two have an announcement." Jimmy said looking at the two

"We do." Mick nodded "I have signed this lovely women. She now has a record lable."

Caroline nodded "It was a random thing but I'm glad I did it."

The talk show host nodded "What kind of things can we expect from you?"

Mick smiled letting her know it was okay to say what she wanted. In fact he was egar to hear what she had in mind to write and sing about.

Caroline tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "Well, you and everyone else knows about the events that's happened." she paused "I think I'd like for everyone to know my story. Know how I felt and went through."

"So we can expect a break up song?" he asked

She laughed and shrugged "In all honestly I'm not sure. Whatever I come up with if appropriate for the album it'll be on there." pursing her lips she smiled "The songs will be an open book to my life."

James sat in front of his tv. He listened to Carolines interview and watched her body language. To him the girl was a natural when it came to interviews. 

"Now I must be the first to ask this question." Jimmy said smiling "You've been seen with Chris Evans a lot. And once with Sebastian Stan."

Caroline blushed and smiled "I knew this was coming."

"Are you with one of them?" he asked leaning forward on his desk

Mick was even interested, his eyebrows raised as he tilted his head. Hell even James was interested, he had to know just what was going on.

"No, no absolutely not. Chris is a close friend. I recently met Sebastian." Caroline shifted in her seat "He's very sweet and I'm looking forward to a friendship with him."

Both men seemed pleased with the answer. While James scoffed and rolled his eyes. She was lying probably not wanting to be hated.

"Now, as for James. I'm sure you've seen his tweet?" Jimmy asked

"Of course I have. It's hard not to when people on my timeline retweet it." Caroline answered "It's a shame really how he's responded to the break up."

Mick sat his hand on her arm "It really is a shame because she's such a sweet girl."

"I think through all this and from that tweet I look like a serial dater." Carolines expression was stone cold "Any guy I talk to I get accused of flirting with him or dating. Like Chris, we're strictly friends."

Jimmy nodded "It's ridiculous what the media makes people out to be." he faced the camera "After the break we'll return with Demi Lovato."

"Thank for having us." Caroline grinned

The cameras cut and Jimmy hugged Caroline and shook hands with Mick. 

As they exited, Mick smiled at Caroline "You have a way with words."

"Thanks. I thought I'd stutter." she admitted hugging her new friend

"You did an excellent job. I'm glad you explained what type of artist you want to be."

James shook his head. Of course she'd make him look like that bad guy. Especially on tv of all places, he'd get back at her. He wouldn't forget this. As James flipped through the channels people were already talking about Carolines interview.

"Ouch Caroline disses James in the most professional yet shocking way." a women said

"He deserved it. Taking their break up public to get pity is sickening. On a brighter note, she has a record contract. I'm excited for her album." the guy said

James flipped the tv off and sighed "Great she'll make a bad song about me." he said to himself downing the rest of his beer.