Chapter 11; She's doing good

As Caroline arrived in LA she smiled at the warmth. It felt like forever since she'd been here. After grabbing her luggage she found her driver and went to the hotel.

Once freshened up, she headed to the studio where the Avengers was being filmed. She already talked to Scarlett who seemed thrilled of a surprised visit to Chris.

"He seems stressed lately. I'm sure a visit from you should cheer him up." Scarlett said

"When my flight lands tomorrow I'll visit." Caroline smiled

Even though they haven't met Caroline knew she'd love Scarlett. She was beautiful, and a wonderful woman.

"Caroline." Scarlett waved and walked passed the security guard "It's alright Kevin. She's welcome any time."

"I'm living a dream I swear." Caroline gushed hugging Scarlett

"I'm the one living a dream." she laughed returning the hug "It's wonderful to finally meet you."

"You as well." Caroline replied as Scarlett took her hand and guided her inside "I've never actually been on a movie set before."

"Really? Hm I thought with you dating that Franco brother you would've." she tilted her head "Well with us, you'll be here often."

Carolines red lips pulled back into a smile. She stood next to Scarlett watching Chris do an action scene. Her blue eyes never left him, Scarlett noticed and hid her smile.

"For two people who are just friends." Scarlett thought

Caroline bit her lip nervously as Capitan America fell. She put her hand over her mouth and watched.

"Cut!" the director yelled "That was great guys. We'll finish tomorrow."

Chris got up with the help of Robert. He noticed Caroline and grinned "Hey buddy your girl is here." he nodded at the blonde

Chris shook his head and smiled walking over to Caroline "What the hell are you doing here?" he grinned spinning her aroud in a hug

"Surprise visit duh. You act like you've never had one." Caroline replied as he sat her on her feet

"I really haven't. Who do I owe the thanks to?" he looked from Caroline to Scarlett and Robert.

"Scarlett, she was the sweetest." the blonde informed him.

"Well thanks Scarlett." Chris smiled at her then took Carolines hand "You must miss me."

"I just get lonely." she admitted "Since I was here though it'd be dumb of me not to visit."

"You're an odd child Taylor a real odd child." he kissed her cheek once they got into his trailer

She raised a brow "Like you aren't?" she asked

"You've gotten sassy since I left. Talking to Mick makes you on a higher level?" he challenged

Caroline propped her feet up on his small table "Uh duh! You're practically talking to royalty now." she joked maintaining her straight face.

"Royalty eh? You're too funny Caroline Taylor." Chris walked back in wearing jeans and a white t-shirt.

"No using my first and last name." she warned

He rolled his eyes and threw her over his shoulder "I'll do what I please."

"Put me down Evans." she sqeauled as he walkes out of the trailer

"Rather not Taylor." he laughed and continued his stroll with the blonde over is shoulder complaining

Caroline sighed "Does no one care that you're a weirdo?"