He then chuckles and I roll my eyes playfully at him as I say;

"Anyways, I should get going now Mr. Kim. I'll see you tomor-"

"Do you want me to drive yo-"

"No, what about Taeyung-"

"He could come with us, I doubt he's actually asleep right now with the pres-"

"No, that's alright Mr. Kim, I'll be fine. Now I'll see you tomorrow-"

"Miss Yn, stop being so stubborn and let me take you home-"

"No, listen your son needs you here with his incase he has another nightmare now goodnight Sir and I'll see you tomorrow!"

As I tried to leave through the front door, Taehyung quickly grabs my wrist and holds me place as he says;

"Yn.. how will you get home?"

I froze. I couldn't tell him the truth! I bit my lip nervously as I quickly said;

"The bus."

Turning me around, Taehyung grabs onto my shoulders and says loudly;

"Are you insane? It's already midnight Yn! You can't go and take a bus home now-"

"Yes I can because I've done it before!"

At that, Taehyung loosens his grip on my shoulders as he puts his hands down and asks;

"What?!"

"I said that I'll be fine because I take the bus! I've taken the bus everywhere I go and I've done it for years now, thank you for your concern but I'll be just fine."

As I turned around to leave, Taehyung beats me to the door and blocks it with his arms out;

"Agh.. honestly Mr. Kim, I promise I'll be fine-"

"How do I know that-"

"Because that's how I met you! I got ready super early in the morning, took the bus to YOUR company building and then when our interview was over, I went home on that same bus and all the days leading up to that. And honestly if me taking the bus at night was so awful, we wouldn't even be talking right now because I'll either be dead or--"

"Shut up, I get it! I get it!"

"Good, now get out of my way so I can go home."