Envy...☘

Thank you so much for your support and vote for the last chapter but please who didn't vote on my all back chapters of the story..., so please do it 🙏, for your writer and if you really like the story...

Please hit the ⭐ button...
.
.
.
.

Pata nahi iss ladki ne bhi kya soch rakha hai,kisi jo ek pal bhi chain se jeene tak nahi deti..., aprajita said while doing dinner waited for siddharth for so long her eyes landed on the door from where siddharth come with shehnaaz by carrying her from shoulders moving to his room..

Ye ladki mujhe laga tum issey chodke aaogey, magar ye yahan...., siddharth stop after getting to her mom shehnaaz bow down her head close her eyes several teardrops escaped from her eyes clasped siddharth palm cause that’s expected from a mother but she has not sufficient strength now to oppose anything...

After feeling shehnaaz tighten grip, siddharth understood seeing her mama say respectfully,

Mama..., vo shehnaaz kahin nahi jayegi, as manav listens that stops eating in mid observing everything...,

What do you mean by that ki ye kahin nahi jayegi, kya tum bhull gaye ho ki is ladki ki wajah se hum sab ne kya kya dekha hai, she tried to murder your bhai and shruti......, shruti also disappear from that day, or ye sab ke badd you stated that ki ye yahan rahegi hum sab ke beech...

Siddharth himself doesn’t identify why he’s protecting her even after admitting to his brother, but his soul still trusts Shehnaaz for once replies.

Mama, you are right but I think maybe we should wait for Shruti Bhabhi to confront and after that, there will be no scope for any doubt..., Aprajita looking at siddharth in disbelief cause that was the first time when siddharth announce any decision in front of her replies,

But Siddharth..!,

Mama, please I affirmed her or right now can’t draw step back.., as aprajita listen him stop but There was someone who shocked to hear Shruti’s name remembered the day when he pushed Shruti when she was struggling to save Shehnaaz..., after memorizing everything fisted his palm seeing siddharth and shehnaaz go from thereby keeping their palms.

Karan, I want to know about Shruti, before Siddharth found her, so find out about her.

When manav talking with karan hears a voice cut the call seeing siddharth...

Bhai..., I know maybe you upset after my opinion, but I want my entire family and want to fix every puzzle...,

Tumhe mujh per trust nahi hai..., manav asked siddharth by crashing his eyebrows as siddharth hearing him say by imposing his palm on his shoulder.

Nahi Bhai, it’s not like that. I have complete confidence in you and I know Shehnaaz has got some misunderstanding she loses her father, and she has a right to identify the truth and I know I will clear her all quarrels,

magar ussey pehle she wishes us to hear shruti bhabhi maybe after that her all uncertainties will be cleared..., manav listening siddharth by warming his eyes anathematize shehnaaz in his mind by fisted his palm but right now he needs to keep his amiable behaviour like he always shows in front of his family...,

Siddharth I can understand by looking at you how much you love her and maybe that’s why you still want to give her a chance even after all this, but it doesn’t matter if you thrilled with her, then anything for you, main shehnaaz ko Maaf Kar Dunga.., manav says after looking siddharth smirking then hug him tightly by narrowing his eyes thinking; Trust me, Siddharth, you will throw her out of your life and then I will show her actual position.