1. Let it Snow x3

Castiel was still trying to adjust to being human, but one of the hardest things was learning how to sleep. He found it confusing, wondering why humans would need to close their eyes and lie in a certain place for hours at a time.

But that time was different. As Castiel lay in his bed, he felt a shiver go down his spine. He tried to pull his blanket closer, but he instead decided to get out of bed and glance outside to see what was causing him to be so cold.

He gazed in awe at the little white flakes falling from the sky, settling down as a dust on the ground. But there was quite a bit of it on the ground. So much that it had covered the Impala.

Castiel grabbed his trenchcoat that had been slung around a chair in the room he had been sleeping in and ran towards Dean's room. But he forgot that he had socks on. So instead of stopping and going inside the room, the socks slipped him up and made him crash into the wall diagonal to Dean's doorway.

That woke Dean up, but groggily as he just lifted his head a bit. "Cas... I'm not even gonna ask because it's obvious that it's you." Castiel got up off the floor and walked into Dean's room, being careful of the fluffy socks on his feet.

"Dean, there are white things falling from the sky outside. It's covering your car and everything-" Castiel started urgently, but Dean groaned midway through his sentence and flopped his head back on his hollowed-out pillow.

"It's snowing Cas," he dismissed, rolling over on the bed with a creak.

"Snowing..." Castiel tilted his head in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows.

Dean turned over in bed to look at the ceiling in disbelief {A/N IF SOMEONE COMMENTS SOMETHING ABOUT JESS OR MARY BURNING ON THE CEILING I SWEAR}. "It is cold outside, and snowing is a weather condition that happens when it's cold. Do I have to explain it even more?"

"It isn't lethal?" Castiel questioned.

"No, now will you please let me sleep?" Dean shut his eyes and pretended to sleep by snoring loudly, and Castiel shuffled quietly out of the room. A couple minutes passed, and suddenly Dean heard a door shut.

He opened his eye a wink and called out, "Cas?" No answer. "Dammit Cas!" He grumbled his way out of bed and slipped his boots and jacket on. Dean walked outside, but his anger soon seeped away.

There was Castiel, standing in the middle of the yard, shivering in only his trenchcoat and pajamas. But his blue eyes were focused on the dark sky, with the little snowflakes falling. Dean almost laughed when he noticed the small dusting of snow on his dark hair.

"Cas, what're you doing out here?" Dean walked towards him, and only then did Castiel notice that he had come outside.

"I just wanted to observe the 'snowing,'" he answered, turning his attention back to the snow as Dean stood next to him.

"Uh huh," replied Dean exasperatedly, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I'm surprised you're still walking around and alive Cas."

"Well, I have died multiple times, but I've usually been brought back. As have you and Sam," he observed.

"I didn't--you know what, never mind. It's cold out here, and you're just wearing your trenchcoat over your clothes." Dean glanced at Castiel, and saw him shiver a bit, even with his arms wrapped around himself. He sighed a little and took off one side of his jacket, slinging it around Castiel's shoulders.

He glanced at him questioningly, just as a snowflake landed on his nose. Dean smiled a little and kissed the tip of his nose, causing Castiel to have an even stronger questioning look, if that was even possible.

"Shut up," he grinned, and they both watched the sky as the snowflakes continued to cascade down from the sky.

That is, until Sam came running out the door, clad in his pajamas.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW AT 3 AM?!"

****************

Soooooo I know it's super boring I literally have a list of fluff to put in this book but I just needed to have a little intro to the book and then the reeeeaaaaallll fun stuff will come ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° ) (wow that looks super weird)

I'll try to update whenever I have a little story ready oops