no reason can be so big that you stay away from me you wanted to stay away from me so you went i have no problem don't come back to me now.

Sana nod in no with teary eyes ,

Sid-you know how I servive these years no I have die every day, I have not gone a single day on which I can sleep with peace,

Sana shout,
Sana-so what do you think i have lived very well i was very happy so many days i was very happy only you see your sorrow i don't want to know how i live .

why i told you go away from me you don't know If you don't want to listen to me then how can I explain it to you?

Sid-then no need to explain he also shout and live inside the room.

Sana get angry on his stubbornness,he is not ready to listen anything.

She follow him back and look at him he is rubbing his face and temple in anger .

Sana came near sid and hold his hand ,
Sid -took out his hand ,Look sehnaaz my mind is very bad and don't spoil it otherwise I will do something which I regret and you also so stay away from me.

Sana became super angry on his attitude and behavior ,

Sana push him hitting on his chest,
Sana-what will you do what will you scold me OK scold then com on.

Sid anger raised ,
Sid-stop it I said stop it sehnaaz.

Sana -What else can you do and you can't even do anything, you will not even do anything to you and continuously hitting him ,

Sid lose his control on his temper he sake his hand around her waist pull her closer and put his rough lips on her soft lips.

Sana eyes wide by his sudden action.

Sid is kissing ,biting ,nibbling her lips he is kissing her wildly .
He took out his all anger in his kiss.

Sana feel her heart beat increase she move her hand on his silky hair and star massaging his scalp .

She also kiss him but can't able to match his speed he is kissing her like he got her after ages.

Sana tip toe her feet sid hold her more close .

Both kisses each other for so long and leave when they feel lack of breath.

Sid move a back but fall on sofa holding Sana hand ,Sana fall over him sana painting havely try to take air .

Sid look at her ,she is near him on his lap her head is on his chest .

After sometimes Sana breath became normal ,

She look at sid he is already staring her ,

Sid mind has lots of thing he want to move her away but his heart is not ready he want to touch her feel her dying to mark her .

Sana look at his tensed face she knew he have,lots of thing in his mind,

Sana keep her palm on his both cheek and came near his lips ,

Sid -sehnaaz
Sana -SHHHH put her finger on his lips,

Sana-NAAZ sidharth call me naaz and kiss near his lips ,

Sid close his eyes and she trace her lips on his jaw line her hand is moving on his shoulder,

Sid try to make her away but he didn't he feel himself burning in desire.

Sid-go away sehnaaz otherwise
Sana -otherwise and she bite on his neck ,

Sid winch in pain aaaa
Sana look at him and laugh ,

Sid -you he took her in his arm and through her on soft mattress and jump over her.

Sana is beaneth him he look at her with desire eyes which is burning inside him .

He put her face in her neck and give her wet kisses giving her love bite all her skin .
Sana-ahh sidharthhhh
Sid wishper naazzzz in her ear and bite it.

Sana lips curled in smile to hear her name .

Sid put his hand under her top on her tummy.
Sana is shivering under his touch like fish her eyes is close hands are moving on his bare back.

She is lost in his touch and suddenly her eyes got wide when sid tore her top still kissing her cleavage,

Sid love her wildly taking out his anger his frustration his love which is hide inside him .
He love her for so long and she sleep being tired .

Sid cover her with duvet and lay beside her ,

Sana move near him put her head on his chest and asleep

Sid took her in his arm  he can feel her naaz after a long his restlessness flew away his heart is happy he also fall asleep .

......

Promo-sid knew the whole truth .

Kya hoga jab sid ko pata chalega sach banega riya ka bharta .😂😂😂😂
Janne ke liye keep reading dil janiya.
😜😜😜😜😜

Vote-300+
Comment100+

Follow karo sab 700 complete Karo🙂🙂🙂🙂