Dream x TALL! MALE! Reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

He stood up from Clay's bed and slowly put Patches away from him. "See you after this Patches. Don't disturb Clay, alright?" He left the room and went to his own room before getting all of his stuff ready. And now he's starting! "Today I would like to let you know about a story on YouTube that would change your life. The story of inspiration that would brighten your day." Oompaville continued on about that as you waited.

"And today, I'm with my friend, (M/n). Because you guys liked it when I made one my videos with him and that video was about me and him reacting about Karens. Also smash that like button if you liked this video. If you really really like this video, then subscribe to my channel." He talks about Nikocado Avocado and how in every video he and his boyfriend would the shit out of each other.

"You ready, (N/n)?" He asks the taller male eagerly. (Btw they're not face to face. If you watch Oompaville, it's like him and his friend, Casey King) "I don't know dude. I mean, I'm not a wimp but I'll try." (M/n) said it while rubbing his neck. "I take that as you're ready because I bet your mom didn't raise a wimp!" "She didn't. Anyways, let's see what is this about Nikocado that you want me to know."

If regret was a person, it would definitely be (M/n)...

******

"Oh my god! That's a fuckin butthole!!!"

"FUCK! CALEB, GET OUT OF YOUR SCREEN MATE!!!"

"Woah! Your accent just came out!"

"Shit the hell up and get that off your damn screen, you...you idiot."

******

As they continued to react to Nikocado, the two of them were at a part where Nikocado and his boyfriend (?!) were flirting with each other. "In all seriousness, as cringy and wholesome my pickup lines are, I have no comment on this one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Him and Oompaville started to laugh their ass off.

"I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed really easily." Oompaville said as he pulled out a gun. "I mean, same dude. I'm annoyed by his bullshit too."

The two just watch as Niko's boyfriend started to smear guacamole all over Niko even in his hair. "Yo, if I was there and Orlin did that to my fuckin hair, I'm murdering someone. I'm just kidding guys, I won't do that. I'm not that cruel." Oompaville just stared at him and (M/n) stared back at him. "Okay. I'm lying alright? I'd just beat him up for ruining my perfect (h/c) hair. A few bruises won't hurt him."

******

And finally! Clay finally finished playing with the Dream SMP and he closes his discord, closes everything that he just used earlier. He turned around to see his boyfriend not in his room anymore. '(N/n)?' Dream stood up from his gaming chair as he look into (M/n)'s room.

"(N/n)? You there?" The blonde turn to his boyfriend's bed, who was laying down on his bed, playing with Patches. "He didn't give me any attention today, Patches. I'm sad. Guess I'll just give you more attention then." The (h/c) haired male said as he petted Patches head. The cat meowed at him before purring.

Dream smirked slightly before making his way to (M/n)'s bed. "That's not right. You're not give me any attention?" "C-Clay!" (M/n) sat up as he turn around to face the shorter male. "Uhhhh, you were busy weren't you?" "I'll do the editing tomorrow. Right now I want cuddles." Dream said that as he laid his entire body on the taller male. Patches jump off the bed as she went outside of the room.

(M/n) wrapped his arms around the shorter ones waist, resting his chin on Clay's head. Dream just snuggled into (M/n)'s broad chest (man boobs✨) "God, I love your man boobs." "They're not boobs." (M/n) said as he pulled both of Clay's cheek. (Not that cheek, ya pervs ◉‿◉) "Oww! Ow! Okay ,okay! They're not boobs!"

"Sooo, aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living?" The taller said with a cocky grin on his face. "NOooO. Not your pick up lines!!!" Dream said as he pushed his face even deeper into (M/n)'s chest. "You've got a lot of beautiful curves but your smile is my absolute favourite~" With a seductive tone, (M/n) gave Dream another smirk and with that, successfully making the blonde haired male blush.

"(M/n)..." "Hmm?" Dream looks up at the taller male with a breathtaking shine in his green eyes. "I love you." "I love you the most my lil piss baby." (M/n) said while kissing his forehead. Dream had a soft smile as he cuddled (M/n) and with that they fall asleep in each others arms.

A/n : ...HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS!!! Please request becuz i have no ideas right now. Okay, that's it

You're still here? Luv ya

Next up : Sapnap~