Chapter 49 [After 22 Years, Finally, Squirrel'd Got Her Rightful Property]

Start from the beginning

Sana leaned on Tzuyu's shoulder, totally melted into his arms and laughed dazzlingly.

A sound rumbled from her tummy. Sana gave him a grievous smile and gazed at him with a pitiful look.

Tzuyu's hand held tightly to Sana's waist. "Come, I'll take you to dinner."

Sana held onto his arm and let him drag her along. Tzuyu had a strange expression on his face.

XxxxxX

In the top-floor presidential suite of the five-star hotel, the lights were bright and warm.  Lights twinkled from the ceiling and the ultimate exquisite luxurious fantasy décor made it seemed unreal. Sana raised her head, could only see the flashing of lights and quickly lowered her head again.

Sana's fingers flicked on the glass. In the ceiling to floor glass fish tank, the fishes swayed their tails, wiggled and mutually kissed each other in the water.

"These fishes are really cute." Sana's face was pressed close to the fish tank and gave a lovely laugh. Her fingers from time to time, moved towards the fishes and patted the fish tank.

"It is not right to harass them." Tzuyu smiled and hugged her. "Aren't you hungry?  Let's eat."

"Don't want." The curious Squirrel stalled.  "I don't like being watched when I eat."

"Nobody is watching you." Tzuyu pointed at the direction where the dining table was located. The candles on candlesticks fluttered and did not know when the lights had become dimmer, spreading an ambiguous ambiance of tenderness.

"Is this your purpose for coming here?" Sana raised her lovely face. "That signing reception.........  You were not interested in that at all."

"It is better here than downstairs." Tzuyu lifted off the food covers. "Without anyone around, you can eat to your heart's content."

Sana pouted her lips. "I don't want to sit so far away to eat."

She was not used to western dining etiquette and did not like to eat quietly at a long table. Although it was elegant, it lacked the kind of intimate feeling.

Sana's body swayed. She did not even have time to shout, she was picked up bridal style and placed on his lap. The fragrant soup bowl emitted an enticing aroma. "Is it alright, if we eat like this?"

Sana nodded with satisfaction and laughed like a Shiba Inu.

During this meal, Sana sat in Tzuyu's embrace and when her eyes swept over to the table, Tzuyu immediately took the hint and understood perfectly. He instantly held up the soup bowl in front of her eyes and she cuddled to him with both her hands around his waist. Happily, she swung her legs while enjoying the feeling of being fed.

"Squirrel babe, being married to me is actually very good, right?" Tzuyu's pupils were dark and his low voice was enticing.

Sana puffed up her shiny cheeks and took a long while to swallow the food in her mouth. Then she stretched out her finger and pointed at the golden spring roll at the side. "I want to eat that."

Helplessly Tzuyu stretched out the chopsticks to pick up the food and placed it near her mouth. "As expected.......while you are eating, talking to you is useless."

XxxxxX

Rolling her eyes, Sana stretched out on the sofa and rubbed her full stomach. "What did you just say?"