Chapter 30 [I'll Be Your Maid,Okay!?]

Sana left Wang's company in high spirits.

Suddenly Sana's phone stopped working. She remembered she had her phone in her pants pocket during the lake incident, and she realised her phone broke because of water damage.

Sana returned to the studio and she received a phone call from a real estate agent. The real estate agent gave her good news, the landlord of an affordable apartment in a good neighbourhood she wanted to live in finally signed her lease contract and it became available to move in immediately.

Sana scribbled her new address on a note for Nayeon. Sana hummed, packed her suitcases and she moved to her new apartment.

When she arrived at her new apartment, it was almost spacious as Tzuyu's apartment except it only had one bedroom.

She walked into her new bedroom and she saw a giant bed.

Sana's dream came true. She leased a place with a giant bed. In the old and cramped apartment she leased the bed was tiny and she used to roll off the tiny bed many times each night.

Sana unpacked and she walked to a nearby supermarket. At the supermarket she bought a carton of beer and junk food.

Sana carried her beer and junk food home. The sweat on her clothes made her uncomfortable. She took off her clothes in the bathroom and she turned on the shower faucet.

She hummed in the shower but she heard someone rang the doorbell. She thought it was Nayeon. She turned off the shower faucet. She grabbed a towel and she wrapped it around her head.

''I'm coming." Sana said.

Sana grabbed a shirt she unpacked and put in the bathroom. She put it on, but it wasn't her shirt. The shirt belonged to Tzuyu. She didn't understand why Tzuyu's clothes were in her suitcases.

Sana put aside her surprise, she rushed to the front door and another surprise waited for her behind the front door.
.
.
.
The jinx held suitcases in his hands. Immediately, Sana closed the front door. But Tzuyu had quick reflexes, he held the door opened wide enough for him to walk into her home.

In the morning, Sana did feel guilty she wrongly accused Tzuyu of selling her photo, because she realised Wang Yiren stole her photo and it had nothing to do with Tzuyu. But she reasoned it was still Chou Tzuyu, the jinx's fault, because Wang Yiren wouldn't target her if she wasn't associated with the jinx.

''What are you doing here?'' Sana asked.

Take looked at his wet shirt that barely covered Sana's bottom, his eyes travelled down her bare legs and he smiled. ''Someone destroyed my apartment. I came here for compensation.''

''It wasn't me.", Sana denied.

Tzuyu rubbed his shirt on Sana's body. ''Then why did you steal my clothes?''

''I... I didn't steal it," Sana said.

Tzuyu laughed. ''The evidence is on your body.''

He closed the front door. ''I think there are a lot of things between us that we need to sort out slowly together.''

''We don't have anything...'' Sana said. She looked away from Tzuyu's intense eyes. ''You... you go outside. I need to buy groceries."

Tzuyu took a step closer to Sana and he frowned. ''Where are your slippers?''

''My-'' Sana said.

Tzuyu spotted two pairs of Sana's slippers near the sofa. He took three steps to the sofa. He put down his suitcases on the floor. Then he took off his shoes and he wore one pair of her slippers.