Chapter 20 [Park Your Car Closer To The Curb, Thank You!]

Sana and Nayeon's studio specialised in commercial glamourous photos.

A few days ago Tzuyu dropped off Sana at the studio. She saw the new photo hung on the studio's front display window and she freaked.

In the new photo a young beautiful woman's hands covered her naked chest, her startled eyes matched the innocence of her snow white bare back and since her long hair was portrayed (tied) into a cute bun above her head, it showed off her sensual slender neck very well. 

Sana jumped out of Tzuyu's car and she charged into the studio.

"Im-Na-Yeon!!!"  Sana cried out.

Nayeon heard Sana's voice, she turned her head around and she saw the front glass door fell onto the floor.

"Hehe... our heroine is here." Nayeon said.

A group of women turned their heads around and they collectively gasped.

"Our photographer with three years of professional experience will take photos and her service fee will be ninety percent off fixed prices for one day only. Tomorrow prices will return to normal." Nayeon said.

Sana ignored the two dozen eyes that stared at her and she pulled Nayeon to a private room.

"What the hell are you doing? Why did you take advantage of me when I'm changing my clothes to take photos of me? You even printed out a half-naked photo of me and displayed it at the front window." said.

Nayeon shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Perhaps you forgot to turn off the timer on your camera that day you left it on the makeup table and it captured photos of you. I accidently came across the photos of you and I thought they were beautiful. Take a look, your photo proved to be good advertising and attracted many new clients."

"Take down my photo!" Sana said.

"What do you know about marketing? The number of clients that came today is more than the combined clients in the last three days. If you let me hang the photo of you for another three days I'll give you an extra thirty thousand won." Nayeon said.

"If you don't take down my photo I'll demolish the studio." Sana said.

Sana's eyes swept around the studio and it focused on Nayeon's new round glass table.

Nayeon grabbed Sana's shirt collar and she held up five fingers. "Fifty thousand won, three days. It's only three days."

"If you don't take down my photo, I'll break your new table and I won't compensate the broken table." Sana said.

"One day! Only one day." Nayeon begged.

"Do you think I don't have a brain and I don't know about how my cameras work? If you mess with me again, I'll get even with you." Sana said. She held up a bag of food. "If after I finish eating and you haven't cleaned the studio properly then I'll help you renovate the studio!"

Sana carried her bag of food upstairs.

Nayeon picked up a calculator and she mumbled to herself. "For every twenty clients the studio will profit at least sixty thousand won. If Sana isn't going to let me hang up the photo of her then I can only resort to my second backup plan."

Upstairs Sana ate her breakfast and she didn't hear Nayeon's mumbles.

XxxxxX

A few days later inside Tzuyu's car, Sana almost kissed the windshield.

"Ah!" Sana cried out.

Sana held her head.

Tzuyu held Sana's shoulders. "Let me see."