• Epilogue •

Last chapter!

*********************************************************************

6 Months later

"Don't run like that Talia!", Sandro calls after his sister.

"But it's fun", she says holding the hands of her two best friends, Tanvi and Elise.

"We wouldn't want you to get lost, now would we?", Luca replies taking his sister's and Tanvi's hand.

The rest of the adults follow and each take the kids hand. Right now, they were at an amusement park for Talia's 5th birthday.

The whole Rossi family including all of Talia's school friends were here to celebrate.

Lucio sighs as he remembers the time both his sister and cousin almost died. He had almost stopped breathing the moment Chloe went into a coma.

But this was Chloe they were talking about. She wasn't one to back down easily.

Enzo smirks as he sees his family trying to wrangle all the kids under control to stop them from running rampant in the park. He closes his eyes for a moment remembering what happened around 5 months ago.

Flashback

They all walk into an underground club owned by their uncle.

"Vivian are you sure you want to be here?", Dante and his wife.

"Of course I would. They hurt my daughter. They have to pay back", she scowls.

"How did we recieve those men anyway?", Adriano asks his father.

They had found the location of the men who had ambushed Chloe and Talia. But when they reached there, they found all the men bound and bows fasted atop their heads.

"It was a gift from the Moretti family head", Leonardo replies.

"Why would they help us?", Enzo asks his family.

Chloe who knows exactly, which specific Moretti sent them, purses her lips in guilt, because she knew she would have to lie to her family. Well, not lie but tell half the truth.

"Elise Moretti is Talia's best friend", she tells everyone. Thankfully they all believe her and don't question her further.

When they enter the room, the men shiver when they feel the dangerous vibes coming from the group.

Smirking, Chloe walks to the corner of the room and picks up an iron baseball bat. Her eyes scan the men until they land on one person.

"It was you shot me in the stomach, wasn't it?", she questions him.

The man shakes in fear, knowing what fate is to await him at her hands, as she starts waking towards him.

Flashback ends

After every kid is satisfied with the rides, they all walk towards a dome shaped glass house, by walking through the pier.

(See picture above for reference. Just add a glass house at the end)

Talia was walking alone, when she felt someone else join her.

"Talia"

"Axel!"

"I have to tell you something", he says with sadness in his eyes.

"Oh, what?", she says curiously. Axel stares at his friends eyes and knew he had to tell her. He hated it, but knew that it was inevitable.

"I'm leaving Talia"

"Leaving?", she asks as she stops walking.

"Yes, my parents and I are shifting to London"

"But..", tears fill her eyes as she thinks of the first friend she made leave her.

"But guess what?", he asks her with a slight smile.

"What?", she mutters, not finding any joy in the situation.

"When we grow up, I promise that we will meet. And I'll wait for you. Pinky promise", he says lifting his little finger.

Talia stares at it for a few seconds before lifting her own, "Pinky promise"

Then they shake each other's finger. Soon they reach the glass house decorated with birthday materials and a cake resting in the middle.

As she cuts her cake happily, the matter with Axel already at the back of her mind, she wishes that she always stays with her family.

Always and Forever.

*****************************************************************

Whoa! We did it guys! We completed this story. Yay!

Thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted on this story. Thank you, for making it a precious memory and giving it so much love!

You guys rock! 😎

Don't forget to vote and comment! 😉

Love,
The author
❤️